Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mountainbiker9109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    120

    Beyond Bikes Online Coupons

    I was just about to make an order from Beyond Bikes, but when I went to check for the online coupon codes to copy them down, they were all gone except for one on Continental Tires. There had to have been at least 10-20 before when I had checked. Most were like 10% off or something like that. Does anyone know if they are going to put more coupons up. If not I will just order from someplace else. I always liked Beyond Bikes because there coupons made there prices around competator prices or lower.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mountainbiker9109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    120
    Nevermind. They put all the coupons back up.

  3. #3
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    Did you place an order?

    Did you do a search?
    gfy

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: snowdenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    406
    curious. i hear a lot of negative things about beyond bikes. especially their customer service and accuracy of inventory (in stock or not). buy they consistently have lower prices on a lot of things i look for. what i hear is that they list things at low prices but dont always have them in stock. and if they dont, they dont really notify customers right away after the orders were taken. anybody know if this is true? cause i would like to order from them sometimes, but i find myself hesitating. can you post how your orders/coupons work out mtber9109?

  5. #5
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    You are smart to trust youre gut.

    Quote Originally Posted by snowdenn
    curious. i hear a lot of negative things about beyond bikes. especially their customer service and accuracy of inventory (in stock or not). buy they consistently have lower prices on a lot of things i look for. what i hear is that they list things at low prices but dont always have them in stock. and if they dont, they dont really notify customers right away after the orders were taken. anybody know if this is true? cause i would like to order from them sometimes, but i find myself hesitating. can you post how your orders/coupons work out mtber9109?

    It is up to you if you want to roll the dice. DO NOT order anything that you need right away.
    gfy

  6. #6
    Dat mah bike, punk!
    Reputation: misctwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,062
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    It is up to you if you want to roll the dice. DO NOT order anything that you need right away.

    you're probably right. calling first to check inventory is the way to go.

    i bought from them twice over a year ago. got next day delivery for ground shipping, but they're not far from SB. but same goes for Jenson and Cambria. Just this week i needed a reducer headset, Beyond, Universal, Jenson, and Cambria had them listed as 'in stock' on their site, but only Jenson came through. Technology has some catching up to do.

    obviously, closer the pro shop is to you, the faster the ground shipping will be.

    That said, I still love Technology, Always and Forever.
    every thread needs an uploaded image of one kind or another.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Vecsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    those guys simply suck. they list low prices on items they don't even have. I think their tactic is to see if they get enough buyers to justify a bulk order. twice I tried to order from them only to have them call me a week later saying they had to cancel the order. then they tried to bully me into buying something similar. complete piss-nozzles.
    Vecsus

    HTFU or STFU

  8. #8
    ixi
    ixi is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdenn
    curious. i hear a lot of negative things about beyond bikes. especially their customer service and accuracy of inventory (in stock or not). buy they consistently have lower prices on a lot of things i look for. what i hear is that they list things at low prices but dont always have them in stock. and if they dont, they dont really notify customers right away after the orders were taken. anybody know if this is true? cause i would like to order from them sometimes, but i find myself hesitating. can you post how your orders/coupons work out mtber9109?


    I've had very bad luck with Beyond Bikes. I ordered a hub from them that they had listed as in stock, after I hadn't heard anything from them for 10 days I called them. It was out of stock the whole time and when I told them to cancel my order he told me no one else had them in stock and tried to get me to keep my order. I told him again I wanted to cancel and he said fine and hung up on me.

    There are a lot of other online bike retailers that do a great job, Beyond Bikes doesn't.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: HeavyRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    124

    Yes they do

    Quote Originally Posted by Vecsus
    those guys simply suck. they list low prices on items they don't even have. I think their tactic is to see if they get enough buyers to justify a bulk order. twice I tried to order from them only to have them call me a week later saying they had to cancel the order. then they tried to bully me into buying something similar. complete piss-nozzles.

    I have only ordered from them twice now. The first time they waited about 10 days to ship it out. I have an order now that I thought would be here in time for what I wanted it for. I gave them 21 days. Well its been 12 days and i have not heard a thing. All my items were listed as in stock. I guess I am spoiled but, I bet ive ordered 25 times from Pricepoint and they almost always ship by the end of the next business day and never later than the 2nd.

    It seems to be that the people there in charge of customer service have a problem with providing it. Maybe I should send a link to this thread to the corporate headquarters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •