mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Beyond Bikes free domestic shipping until Aug. 31

I decided to give Beyond Bikes a second chance because of this offer. Ordered some ODI Rogue grips...

Not surprised that despite entering the promo code (MADNESS) and the site accepting it, I still got charged for shipping! I wrote them a note... I'll be lucky if they reply within the next week.

Pretty typical from BB, right?

EDIT; BB responded to my email within 1 day and removed the shipping charge.
    Last edited by adept1; 08-31-2009 at 04:21 PM.
    2010 Giant Anthem X
    Friends don't let friends ride Tune hubs.

mtbr member
    That's messed up. Thanks for the warning. I was also interested in the "free" shipping.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I'd recommend staying away from bb. I had a bad experience with them and now only go there for price match reasons to see if they have a better price than a competitor. But I won't buy from bb again.

mtbr member
    Only positive experiences for me across 5 or 6 orders. And I just ordered a bunch of Kenda Nevegal 2.1 DTC tires at $15 each and an Easton Monkeylite carbon bar (lo-rise) for $55 using coupon code flipover.

Your mileage may vary.

MTBmoose

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Don't write... make a call. They respond better to verbal threats than written threats.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Well... my stuff has been received already. So this time, although they did screw up a little, it was corrected quickly and they sent the stuff quickly too. I still think they are quite disorganized compared to other vendors though. Better than my first order a year ago that took forever and they didn't not keep me up to date on the status of it.
    2010 Giant Anthem X
    Friends don't let friends ride Tune hubs.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by adept1
    I decided to give Beyond Bikes a second chance because of this offer. Ordered some ODI Rogue grips...

Not surprised that despite entering the promo code (MADNESS) and the site accepting it, I still got charged for shipping! I wrote them a note... I'll be lucky if they reply within the next week.

Pretty typical from BB, right?

EDIT; BB responded to my email within 1 day and removed the shipping charge.
    The horror stories continue