mtbr member
    Aug 2007

bestsinglespeedbike.com?

Does anybody have any experience with them? It appears that they are somehow affiliated with misfit psycles, but I'm not sure exactly how. And after ordering I noticed that their website says it was started in February of this year!
    I am curious because I placed an order with them on the 15th, and received a prompt email that my order was received. I have been expecting the package for the last few days so I decided to check on their website and see if I could find a tracking number. To my horror, my order status still says pending!!!!!
    Apparently, they haven't even thought about shipping it. I need the singlespeed kit I ordered from them by this week so my girlfriend can ride the new bike when she comes to visit... Is this place for real? Help, somebody reassure me!!!

PS. I called the number on their website and got an answering machine for misfit psycles

Edit: So I got in touch with peter at misfit cycles and he explained that he was away for the past few weeks so the website wasn't updated, but my stuff shipped on the 18th! It should get here any day, I'm excited! And as far as I can tell, their customer service was top notch. I'll definitely order there again for singlespeed parts
    Last edited by jonnyc1999; 04-29-2008 at 12:16 PM.