mtbr member

best time to end an eBay auction?

What's your take on the best time to end an eBay auction? I usually target Sunday or a mid week evening, about 9:30 Eastern time (figuring that gives West Coasters a chance to get home and bid). But I wonder if it's better to shoot for lunchtime to catch all the at work slackers? Or something else?

mtbr member
    It kind of doesn't matter with all the technology availible today.Just don't end it in early, early morning hours, like 12am-9am

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Sun night about 9 PM ET.

Its got what plants crave
    Sunday night around 9 or 10 eastern is when I usually end it. I figure that gives everyone plenty of time to finish their weekend activities and be at home chillin and surfin the tardwebs in plenty of time.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

Rider and Wrench
    I am in line with the Eastern Sunday thru Wed. evening between 9:30pm and 11:00PM~(kids in bed, every body home from work...9-5ers anyway) Friday and Sat night are usually no good and Thursday is so-so. I will add that even Sunday evening can be less consistant than Mon-Wed as even though items are seen by prospective buyers sometime during the day there is less routine and more dinners with Fam etc.. on Sundays- back to the grind Mon-Wed...so the last min bidders may be missed which is who usually makes the impulsive bid over the original BIN price.... just cause they don't want to loose!

Way too much though into it I know...
    I Just wish I could ride more!

GAME ON!
    i end mine 7 days after i start it. seems to have worked out so far.