Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,490

    New question here. Best sourse for HOPE brake pads, O.E.M. or after market, specially EBC..

    Have many bikes in need of pads, so any little discount helps.

    Thanks in advance..

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    133
    Universal Cycles.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by literally View Post
    Universal Cycles.
    Cool thanks any discount codes...??

    Ps: They don't have M4 pads only X2 and Ti6's that I do have..

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    Cool thanks any discount codes...??

    Ps: They don't have M4 pads only X2 and Ti6's that I do have..
    Well you didn't mention which pads you needed. I just knew that they are one of the few online retailers that actually has a decent selection of hope and ebc anything. There was a dude on ebay that used to sell hope stuff at good prices, you could check there if you're not against ebay. Or try treefortbikes.com, i've bought hope branded pads there for good prices.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by literally View Post
    Well you didn't mention which pads you needed. I just knew that they are one of the few online retailers that actually has a decent selection of hope and ebc anything. There was a dude on ebay that used to sell hope stuff at good prices, you could check there if you're not against ebay. Or try treefortbikes.com, i've bought hope branded pads there for good prices.
    Oh I'm not complaining and I thank you for the help..

    I will look on Ebay just in case..

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto View Post

    Ps: They don't have M4 pads only X2 and Ti6's that I do have..
    I take that back, they do have HOPE pads for the M4's i just did not find them before..

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto View Post
    I take that back, they do have HOPE pads for the M4's i just did not find them before..
    Nice. btw universal does do discount codes but you have to spend over $100 to get 10% off.

    "offtoschool10": Take 10% off orders over $100
    "offtoschool15": Take 15% off orders over $300

    these are for sept -ending tonight. they'll have new ones for oct tomorrow.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by literally View Post
    Nice. btw universal does do discount codes but you have to spend over $100 to get 10% off.

    "offtoschool10": Take 10% off orders over $100
    "offtoschool15": Take 15% off orders over $300

    these are for sept -ending tonight. they'll have new ones for oct tomorrow.
    Thanks, great to know, looks like they have a bunch of stuff i need, well Want

Similar Threads

  1. Hope Tech X2 brake pads for AM/FR bike?
    By Borgschulze in forum Brake Time
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:26 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:34 AM
  3. After market avid juicy pads? Are there any??
    By Paragon1,555 in forum 29er Components
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:39 AM
  4. new Hope Hubs are on the market today
    By pjbaz in forum Fat Bikes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 11:04 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •