Master Shredder

Best online stores?

I'm new to mountain biking and would like to find a couple reliable online stores with good prices. So far aawyeah.com seems to be the cheapest and best. any other good ones?
    "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." -Back to the Future

mtbr member
    There are a lot of good ones and most of them support the forum. Some of my favorites are Huck N Roll, Universal and Go Ride. I am sure you will get a whole lot more suggested from other members, there are a bunch of good ones. But there are some bad ones also.
    Will Miss You Tessa
    RIP Wild Bill

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    also any good in store places?

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    looking for a dual suspension bike

where is the best place for this?

Trail Ninja
    Shop around, IMO. My favs are HuckNRoll and JensonUSA, due to service and sales.

I buy my fav XC tires from BikeTiresDirect (Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2 EXC EXO), esp around Black Friday when they have code that lets you take another 15% off, on top of getting 10% in credit on your next purchase. A pair of them costs me only $105, when their MSRP is about $80.

I stock up on tubes from Competitive Cyclist. I like Q Tubes, and their deal when you buy 5 or more is pretty hot. For singles, I either go eBikeStop (Q Tubes) or JensonUSA (standard brand).

I get stuff that doesn't go on sale really at Universal Cycles, using their 10% code that doesn't seem to expire.

I shop PricePoint, Performance, and Nashbar for their closeouts and their house brand stuff, notable for tools.

Superstar has some nice looking generic parts, apparently sourced from the same factories that make similar parts for name brands (UK based).

Another UK based shop: I hear Chain Reaction Cycles has some decent off season sales.

I just put in my first order in with BikerBob and he does his best to give you the best deal on stuff. He hooked me up with some stuff that I would've got at Universal, taking advantage of their 10% code and free shipping, but he offered it to me with ~2% extra discount to make the deal a little sweeter. Kind of grateful UC didn't have one of the parts I wanted in stock, since I think he's gonna replace UC for my go-to online shop for things that don't go on sale often, or big orders. I hear a lot of people getting build kits from him for good prices.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I've had nothing but great luck with JensonUSA. Their prices are great and their selection is huge and they offer frequent coupon codes. Without a doubt it is my favorite online shop.

For closeout stuff, Blueskycycling is also very good and they have great customer service.

I've also had good luck with aawyeah, aebike, Pricepoint, Universal Cycles, Upgradecycle, and good ol ebay.

Nashbar seems to have the very worst customer service and worst packaging but sometimes their deals are just impossible to beat. And you always get what you order...eventually.

mtbr member
    I use Google product search for the best price and then get Jenson to match it. It's not 100% accurate but it gives me the best deal most of the time.

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    If you want to see accurate inventory, and have your order get to you fast, Universal cycles will be the best. They have a midwest warehouse (it's actually the distributor) and if you order in the morning you'll probably get the stuff the next day. VIP10 discount code for orders over $100 and vip15 for orders over 300.

Also - bob@bikerbob.com
    Know him, love him. Look down the thread list and you'll see a big thread about him.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    I'm new to mountain biking and would like to find a couple reliable online stores with good prices. So far aawyeah.com seems to be the cheapest and best. any other good ones?
    Jenson and PBK

one sick puppy
    Tree Fort cycles is another good one. They just got me a new set of cranks in a few days with free shipping so I can get my steed ready to go on vacation Saturday. I also like Blue sky and BikerBob is great and also RBikes.
    Saddle up, Effendi. We ride.

Tree Thumper
    Huck'n roll. Price point. Tree fort. Dept of goods.

I use the google shopping tool and sort by price too
    ~JPB

"Loud Hubs Save Lives"