Gnarly

Best Deals at Gears!!!

Gears Bike Shop in Mississauga Ont. Mississauga Rd and Lakeshore is a great local and individually owned bike shop... What does that meen? Well good prices, friendly faces and not to mention everyone in there is a CORE rider!

Check the web site: www.gearsbikeshop.com

I just got my 06 Rockhopper Comp Disk from there. The main brands are Specialized, Kona and Giant for Mountain biking and they have a lot of road bikes for whoever is interested

Right now they are clearing out all 06 inventory so hurry in and say HI

Enjoy!

Defiant MTB

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockhopper_Gears
    Gears Bike Shop in Mississauga Ont. Mississauga Rd and Lakeshore is a great local and individually owned bike shop... What does that meen? Well good prices, friendly faces and not to mention everyone in there is a CORE rider!

Check the web site: www.gearsbikeshop.com

I just got my 06 Rockhopper Comp Disk from there. The main brands are Specialized, Kona and Giant for Mountain biking and they have a lot of road bikes for whoever is interested

Right now they are clearing out all 06 inventory so hurry in and say HI

Enjoy!

The crew at Gears is definitely committed to servicing your every need when it comes to bikes. Their staff is genuinely friendly and very knowledgeable. They also go to great lengths to ensure you are satisfied with the service they provide and the products you purchase.

Moreover, they have established themselves as a pillar in the community with their contributions to charity and to the City of Mississauga.

If you're in the westend of the Greater Toronto Area, you should drop-in and see for yourself.

They will have my business for as long as I ride!

Don't touch me!

What's that smell?

It's a shill... no wait: It's everyday low prices at the Bike Zone!!! Everyone knows the best deals in Mississauga, ON are at the "BZ!" Once you step through the doors, it's "BZ" to see why they're Missauga's number 1 shop with 3 vowels and 4 constanants!
    http://www.thebikezone.com/
    [SIZE=3]No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]MCM# eleventy billion

[SIZE=2]No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Gnarly
    you can shop where ever you want man! Who am I to say That you're missin out on the 'O' of bike shopping experience?!?