Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Best deal for Thule T2 or 1Up or Kuat Sherpa/NV?

5K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  eurospek 
#1 ·
Looking for absolute best deal for Thule T2 two bike 2'' rack or similar (like the 1Up USA or a Kuat NV or Sherpa). Anyone doing 20% off everything and free shipping (from outside California, so I can save sales tax too?), and maybe from a shop that I can buy gift cards cheaply at places like Gift Card Exchange - Buy, Sell, and Trade Gift Cards Online | Cardpool for?

A friend is wanting to spend $319 on a lower end Thule, and I'm seeing if I can get him into a T2 or similar rack for not much more.

Thanks.

#5 ·
1Up owner here too. Never comes off my vehicle. Going on 2 years and not one problem with it. Money well spent!! Here's a good picture of it with my previous 29" bike.

#12 ·
Thanks, I'm most likely going to go 1UP for my own car, but my step-father-inlaw was stretching to spend $320 on a lower model Thule, so I'm hopeful that I can get him into a T2 for the same $320.

Looks like REI $450 - 20% ($90) = $360 + tax = $390, but with Card Pool gift cards it'd drop to about $370 out of pocket ... so gotta find another $30 - 50 to bring it into budget.

Thanks

#13 ·
Thanks, I'm most likely going to go 1UP for my own car, but my step-father-inlaw was stretching to spend $320 on a lower model Thule, so I'm hopeful that I can get him into a T2 for the same $320.

Looks like REI $450 - 20% ($90) = $360 + tax = $390, but with Card Pool gift cards it'd drop to about $370 out of pocket ... so gotta find another $30 - 50 to bring it into budget.

Thanks
This is Backcountry.com's site for selling returned goods. Others can sell on the site too but I always look for the seller "Backcountry" and have had great results. They also lower the price every couple of days. If you wait, you might get it cheaper, or you might miss your chance.

Thule - Transport T2 with STL2 Lock - 2 Bike One Color, 1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.