mtbr member
    Aug 2006

best deal on a rock shox revelation air u-turn?

the best price I can find is from ebay, $445.99 free shipping. the seller has two 2006 and one 2007, and the price is the same for both models, only that the 2007 one is white. so is there a better deal somewhere? and what's the difference between 06 and 07 model?

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I just got an 07 rev u-turn air from ebikesdiscount on Ebay. It was $440 shipped and was New In Box. He has %100 feedback. I don't see any more airs but there's a non-air 07 130mm rev u-turn for $370 shipped. Maybe he's getting another air and you could get a deal, I would pm him.
    http://stores.ebay.com/eBikesDiscoun...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    the one I'm looking at is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120008093838 , think I'm going to pull the trigger anytime soon, the seller is pretty resposive to questions, so I feel comfortable with that. Just want to get some second opinions, looks like that's a typical ongoing price.
    thanks for the info, sender PMed.

mtbr member

I bought one from him a few months ago

Great seller, buy with confidence.

desert dweller
    Call Red Barn Cycles. I got my Revelation Air -U Turn less than I was expecting (and much less than you guys above mention) . They have great prices and are cool to talk to.

mbb

I am the law
    May 2006
    I paid $460 for the dual air version from my LBS. Just posting this for any price comparison you might be doing. I'm in Montana