Ami Schwein

New question here. Best Deal on 5.10 Impacts????

Found a pair online for $75. Anybody know of a better deal???
    Wait until Spring Bandini

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]

Try BlueSkyCycling.com

$69.99 - I've been staring at this page and thinking about pulling the trigger on these myself.
    http://www.blueskycycling.com/produc...ride-Shoes.htm

What's that smell?
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoRides
    $69.99 - I've been staring at this page and thinking about pulling the trigger on these myself.]
    You'll be glad ya did.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]

Any input on sizing?

I've heard the fit tends to be a bit on the small side. I wear 10.5 in Vans and trying to decide wether I should be ordering 10.5 or 11 for these.

Ami Schwein
    I was just going to order the size i normally wear...id be curiious to hear if they fit small as well.

Ami Schwein
    Thanks by the way Mondo!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Hey guys, i think the newer editions were made to fit according to your regular shoe size. I also got a pair of these recently at Paragon (NYC) for $55. I have no idea why they were so cheap. They work extremly well. Too well at times. You will not be able to readjust your foot positioning without unweighting it first. Also wear them around for a few days to break them in. Out of the box they are really stiff.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    If the prices above do not include free shipping, Performance would be competitive if you also buy another $20 worth of merchandise. Assuming you want low-cut Impacts, they go for $79.99 at Performance, but you'd get 20% off if you spend $100 or more, reducing the price of the shoes to $64. While the Paragon price is not likely to be beat (or reappear), $64 is a good deal on the shoes.

As for size, I ordered one-half size larger and find it to be about right; I think my regular size would have been tight, but wearable.

BTW -- it's not that Performance has free shipping (I don't think that free shipping is part of the current promotion) -- it's just if the prices at Blue Sky, etc. include shipping, they will likely be better than Performance's $64+shipping (likely to add $6-$10 to the $64 base price).

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I got my pair from Zappos. They will beat any price, and shipping is free.

I had to return my pair since they seem to run 1/2 size small, and the return shipping was free as well.

Ami Schwein
    sound slike a good I ordered mine form BlueSky yesterday... I guess i missed out on the Zappos thing with free shipping but its ok im glad to support a bike shop. Thanks for the tips again people.