mtbr member

New question here. AXELASPORT ??? Too good to be true!!

This is their website: Axelasport dot com
    The prices are too good to be true. Is that a scam or is it possible to sell for that price?

Let me know what you think because im craving an sworks enduro frame.

Thanks

Duh, Winning!
    Mar 2011
    likely scam. specialized does not currently allow online sales of their bikes I believe. Plus it asks for a money order which lots of people in the past have gotten burned on for using that payment and not receiving their bikes/components.

mtbr member
    Thats what I was thinking.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Axelasport is just another in a sad, long list of fraudulent online bike "shops." They are likely based in Indonesia which is where a lot of these bike scams seem to originate.

As was mentioned earlier, anytime you see a website offering to ship the some of the big brands like Giant, Trek, Specialized, etc., they are a scam.

mtbr member
    Not only that, but I can tell you that the Specialized Stumpy Comp 29'er is listed BELOW cost...

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by opmike View Post
    As was mentioned earlier, anytime you see a website offering to ship the some of the big brands like Giant, Trek, Specialized, etc., they are a scam.
    This is a scam. However there are some shops that you can get to ship you bikes like these. My friend was looking for a Cannondale Scalpel a few years back and was told that no one could ship one. He finally found a dealer that sold him a new Scalpel 2 carbon on clearance, and they shipped it to him. He got it way cheaper than he could have locally.
    2012 On One Whippet 650b
    2012 Santa Cruz TRc 650b
    2014 On One Dirty Disco
    2010 Soma Groove
    1987 Haro RS1

Warrior's Society
    Quote Originally Posted by ljsmith View Post
    This is a scam. However there are some shops that you can get to ship you bikes like these. My friend was looking for a Cannondale Scalpel a few years back and was told that no one could ship one. He finally found a dealer that sold him a new Scalpel 2 carbon on clearance, and they shipped it to him. He got it way cheaper than he could have locally.

Maybe that is an exception to the rule......but they don't freely advertise that they will ship this brands.

Very quick way of getting your dealership yanked.
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.

Warrior's Society
    Was reading the Terms and Conditions. Gotta love the last line:

Term And Condition

About AxelaSport - If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at salessupport@axelasport.com

Making A Purchase - You are never under obligation to purchase anything at the online shop, so feel free to browse the products on sale. If you should decide that you would like to purchase a product, you can do so easily! Simply click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, verify your shopping cart items and click on Checkout and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. It's as simple as that!

Membership Discount - By joining our membership, you are eligible for special discount Up To 10% for total order amount. However, for members, there will be a minimum purchase value of total $ USD 4,000.00 per order.

About Payment
    1.axelasport.com accept the following payment options: Payment Via PayPal, VISA or Credit Card, Bank Transfer (T/T) and Western Union (WU)

BANK NAME : BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (BNI)
    BANK NAME : BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA)
    BANK NAME : BANK MANDIRI

Email Address : salessupport@axelasport.com for assistance.

2.After successful online payment with Bank Transfer or Western Union options, please remember to fill in the form of electronic payment confirmation.
    3.Kindly note that your order will not be processed without the payment confirmation slip.
    4.Your order will be processed on the same day upon successful payment confirmation.
    5.If you have questions about AxelaSport Store payment process, kindly contact our sales consultant at salessupport@axelasport.com for assistance.

Currency - We currently accept Indonesia Rupiah (IDR), US Dollar (US $)

For the moment our PayPal payment system is in the process. So for now our company only accept payment via Bank Transfer and Western Union.

PURCHASE POLICY :
    Purchasing by Bank Transfer or Western Union generated purchases must be made using a Bank Transfer or Western Union. For safety and ease we ask all those placing orders via Bank Debit to do so through our safe online website.

Purchasing via Bank Transfer, We Will give the buyer a letter of guarantee from a bank in our country ( 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE )then if something goes wrong at the time of delivery or the goods have been ordered not in accordance with the wishes buyer, then the The bank will refund all the money the buyer, Products are sent promptly once full payments into the accounts our company.

GUARANTEE AXELASPORT :
    1. Exceptional Service. We have the best and most experienced sales people, fitters and mechanics. All our employees go through ( AxelaSport ) schooling to learn and understand people, riders, and inventory.
    2. Excellent Prices and sales on all products and services. Be comfortable and enjoy the experience of buying from us and knowing that you are getting the right price.
    3. Super Fast Delivery. 95% guaranteed to arrive at destination after the buyer give the full address of shipping destination.
    4. If the shipment has been received in damaged condition, you can to contact us immediately. So that we can immediately replace your order bike, with a new bike. And about the cost, you do not need to worry. You will not be charged again with additional cost.
    5. Shipping is done through delivery of world-renowned namely FedEx - DHL - UPS. accordance with the wishes of the buyer.

- If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at salessupport@axelasport.com or If you are interested to make a purchase at our company. Please your make purchases through the shopping list or create an account on the website of our company.

A message from us : Do not listen to the issues and slander are not true about our company. Because our company is real and official in Medan-Indonesia.
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.