I am lost, I'm no guide

Awesome new website for deals

Met this guy at Sea Otter. Check out www.bikersandsellers.com

It's a Craigslist for bikes. The guy seemed pretty motivated and as someone who likes to sell parts on e-bay and can't stand the ebay fees, this site is needed. It's free for sellers/buyers. I hope it works out. Check it out...
    There is no food served in Santa Cruz, the rangers just bulldozed it all. - jschwart73

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gobike
    Met this guy at Sea Otter. Check out www.bikersandsellers.com

It's a Craigslist for bikes. The guy seemed pretty motivated and as someone who likes to sell parts on e-bay and can't stand the ebay fees, this site is needed. It's free for sellers/buyers. I hope it works out. Check it out...
    I was looking at this kind of site but recently, I posted my bike at MTBR classified section and craiglists and every emails were sent from scammers.
    of course less scam email from MTBR....
    anyway thanks for the info

I am lost, I'm no guide

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by kimguroo
    I was looking at this kind of site but recently, I posted my bike at MTBR classified section and craiglists and every emails were sent from scammers.
    of course less scam email from MTBR....
    anyway thanks for the info

I didn't ask him about that. He seemed like a pretty genuine guy. THere's not much on there now.
    There is no food served in Santa Cruz, the rangers just bulldozed it all. - jschwart73