mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Awesome IRC Mibro tire/price

http://www.pricepoint.com/detail.htm...offer=IN060MTD

It was $16.98 yesterday, down from $23 last week. Have Performance pricematch and use a 10% off coupon.

Good price, decent tire, got them for about the same at Xmas time. Just beware that they run a little small. I ordered the 2.1 size and they are barely 2 inches wide. Great mud tires but I am going to go back and order a bigger size now that they are back on sale.

BTW,
    Weights were nearly spot on, my 2.1's (1.9??) weighed between 520-530 grams

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    I just got in 2 of the 2.25 tires. Both were 660g. They may have to go back...

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    how did you get the 10% off?

I have three sets of these tires. I just did a race with the 1.95 tires and those puppys are light. I weighed them at 420 on my calibrated balance. The problem is that they have a slight wobble. I thought it was because they weren't beaded correctly but my bikeshop confirmed it. They aren't true. Three sets and all three are slightly out of round. I'm not worried because I can't feel it on the trail and even with the 1.95s they hook up awesome on singletrack. I ran my best time ever at LBL with these tires. They corner well, climb well and just work well.

Quote Originally Posted by westin
    http://www.pricepoint.com/detail.htm...offer=IN060MTD

It was $16.98 yesterday, down from $23 last week. Have Performance pricematch and use a 10% off coupon.

Fragile - must be Italian

Even cheaper now

Go to the Pricepoint website and click on the "Big Sale" icon. Then click on the "Wheels Tires" group and you will see the wheels/tires that are included in the "Big Sale". Mibro's are now $14.98.

Thx...Doug

..probably out riding..
    Aug 2004
    Tough to beat PP tire deals... I just ordered 6.

Members who have read this thread: 0