mtbr member
    Sep 2013

ASIA PROBIKE excelent prices

Does anybody here knows or already heared about Shop Mountain Bikes, Shop Road Bikes, Discount Mountain bikes , Mountain bikes saleat asiaprobike.com ? The prices in this store are very very very good but I am scared to buy there and give my credit card data. Somebody can help me??

Hermit
    (sniff sniff)

Smells like SPAM.
    Pedaling when it's dry
    And paddling when it's wet

My insignificant blog:
    http://swampboy62.blogspot.com/

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabiano Detoni View Post
    Does anybody here knows or already heared about Shop Mountain Bikes, Shop Road Bikes, Discount Mountain bikes , Mountain bikes saleat asiaprobike.com ? The prices in this store are very very very good but I am scared to buy there and give my credit card data. Somebody can help me??
    they only take bank transfers so if you feel safe directly giving your money to an unknown entity in asia then waiting to see if anything ever shows up with no recourse should it not, they those are probably a great deal. Otherwise buyer beware.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrusher View Post
    they only take bank transfers so if you feel safe directly giving your money to an unknown entity in asia then waiting to see if anything ever shows up with no recourse should it not, they those are probably a great deal. Otherwise buyer beware.
    Ummm, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Fabiano "first post" Detoni *is* Asia Probike. Thread has already been reported as spam.

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jnroyal View Post
    Ummm, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Fabiano "first post" Detoni *is* Asia Probike. Thread has already been reported as spam.
    Well that may be the case, but it is good to have a warning here to prevent those that are interested to know about it. Isn't the first post on asiapro so we'll just leave this here and see what comes of it.
    Try this: HTFU