• 11-21-2012
    westin
    artscyclery gift card 15% off
    15% off two maximum gift card order at Art's Cyclery
  • 11-21-2012
    quiet451
    So this can't be used with their 25% off Black Friday sale, right?
  • 11-21-2012
    westin
    The way I see it is no. You buy the gift cards at 15% off. Then for your next purchase if it qualifies for the blackfriday 25% you can use one of those 15% discounted gift cards to pay for the product.
  • 11-21-2012
    atonyc68
    Quote:

Originally Posted by westin View Post
    The way I see it is no. You buy the gift cards at 15% off. Then for your next purchase if it qualifies for the blackfriday 25% you can use one of those 15% discounted gift cards to pay for the product.

Do they just email you the code, or do they actually send out a card?
  • 11-22-2012
    seancs14
    Quote:

Originally Posted by atonyc68 View Post
    Do they just email you the code, or do they actually send out a card?

No, they actually ship it out. No way to use both that I can see.
  • 11-22-2012
    gridtalker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by quiet451 View Post
    So this can't be used with their 25% off Black Friday sale, right?<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://goo.gl/lsXMO" vspale=0></iframe>

<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe>

I doubt it
  • 11-22-2012
    atonyc68
    Quote:

Originally Posted by seancs14 View Post
    No, they actually ship it out. No way to use both that I can see.

dang, maybe i'll just get the card and wait for their next sale to get something
  • 11-22-2012
    burndtjamb
    anyone know if you'll be able to redeem the discounted GCs along with the usual "save15" coupon code? That's still not a bad deal, although that save15 coupon barely works on anything these days.