FM
    luxatio erecta

Good job! Arts Cyclery - great service w/ discount codes!

Made a purchase from Arts cyclery today.

Long story short; I googled for the product I wanted (150mm Kindhsock Lev), put it in my cart, checked out and paid. A bit later I got my confirmation # which took me back to their website, where I noticed a %10 discount code for products already on sale. On my purchase 10%= $42, so i was bummed that I hadn't checked for a discount code before checking out.

A few hours later I called Arts and talked to Jesse- he got me sorted out with a "retroactive" discount for the coupon code & partial refund. He also followed up with a refund confirmation email after the phone call. Top notch customer service!

By the way, ridiculously awesome price on the 150mm lev... ended up being $376 shipped!

Art's Cyclery - Bicycles, Bikes, Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Cycling Accessories, Bike Helmets, Bike Parts

They'll certainly be getting more of my business!

mtbr member
    Good lord that's an expensive post. But yeah, Art's rocks.

mtbr member
    Nice.

I purchased the Giant Contact Switch from Art's for $150 shipped when they were running a 25% off code. Probably not as nice as the Lev, but so far, so good.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Don't forget Art's price matching on non-sale items. Find a valid price on the web and email the link.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Just wanna let people know of the great price matching by art's! I previously emailed a few of the big online retailers including arts on a couple of items I found at another site, but didn't wanna spend over $100 to get free shipping.
    So the next day I get replies from them and they all rejected me including one who told me to "just buy it from that site if the price was tht good"; note, price differences were only abt $15. Art's on the other hand price matched for me no problem, it was quick and easy, awesome customer service, art's will now be the first place I go to before all the others, and they ship fast!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    I've always found Art's very good. Their customer service is always excellent.

Now, THAT'S gonna hurt!
    I live 15 minutes from the warehouse and retail outlet. I should probably quit walking in and start buying online with their price match. I didn't know they did that!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Arts Cyclery - great service w/ discount codes!

Just got an order of stuff from Art's. Great prices and service. Easy to work with.

mtbr member
    Just got my race face narrow wide chainring from art's, theirs was the lowest price I found so if you're looking to go 1x check them out

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by FM View Post
    Made a purchase from Arts cyclery today.

Long story short; I googled for the product I wanted (150mm Kindhsock Lev), put it in my cart, checked out and paid. A bit later I got my confirmation # which took me back to their website, where I noticed a %10 discount code for products already on sale. On my purchase 10%= $42, so i was bummed that I hadn't checked for a discount code before checking out.

A few hours later I called Arts and talked to Jesse- he got me sorted out with a "retroactive" discount for the coupon code & partial refund. He also followed up with a refund confirmation email after the phone call. Top notch customer service!

By the way, ridiculously awesome price on the 150mm lev... ended up being $376 shipped!

Art's Cyclery - Bicycles, Bikes, Road Bikes, Mountain Bikes, Cycling Accessories, Bike Helmets, Bike Parts

They'll certainly be getting more of my business!
    Arts is great

mtbr member
    They are awesome to deal with!!! And what I like the best is when you order something today...it will almost always ship TODAY! unlike others like Tree fort Bikes who may or may not ship the same week you place an order

mtbr member
    May 2013
    +1 for Art's

My customer service experience has always been excellent not to mention the prices and selection are some of the best around.

Overall this place is awesome!!!!