Dudette

Anyone ordered from Wiggle before?

Hi All,

I've been looking for some specific DMR Vault pedals in a color that has been discontinued. I found them on Wiggle for much less than other stores - but saw it's a European company. Has anyone ever ordered from them before? What was your experience?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I've ordered from wiggle before, and would not hesitate to order again. Fast shipping, great prices. etc.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    anyone ever used search before?

com'on dude.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    anyone ever used search before?

com'on dude.
    agreed.

This gets discussed a lot OP.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2014 Giant TCX SLR2
    2013 Trek Stache 8
    2011 Giant Defy Advanced 0

mtbr member
    What color is that OP?

mtbr member
    I've ordered from them before. Free shipping to the U.S. They email you when the item ships. I'm happy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Just received my "Hope Hoops" (Stans Crest 29er + hope pro evo II hubs) from Wiggle. Smokin deal at $420 + free ship (yeah that's for the pair). Very reasonable 2 week ship from UK to Utah. Nice extras like a couple spare spokes and stickers.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by petey15 View Post
    Hi All,

I've been looking for some specific DMR Vault pedals in a color that has been discontinued. I found them on Wiggle for much less than other stores - but saw it's a European company. Has anyone ever ordered from them before? What was your experience?

Thanks!
    Hiya Petey15,
    no worries with wiggle - they are one of the biggest and best.
    I'm in Australia and buy from them regularly
    Last edited by rifraf; 02-08-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Dudette
    Thanks, everyone! Good to hear such positive endorsements.

@eurospek - they are the DMR Vaults in magenta. I was informed that color has been discontinued and it is not listed on their website. Bummer - I think it's awesome.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    The other good ones in Pommieland are chainreactioncycles.com , evanscycles.com , ribblecycles.co.uk , probikekit.com , merlincycles.com
    Wiggle and those ones get mentioned a lot in the Australian cycle forums. I've used Wiggle and the first two in that list with good results.
    The popular (in Australia) German sites include starbike.com and bike24.com . I've used both with good results but the German post is slow. Saying that the USA post to Australia is very slow as well whilst the Pommie post is very quick and usually under a week. Go figure
    Ze German sites are the best for things like Son dynamo hubs and Rohloff hubs. Also Tubus racks and Ortlieb panniers. They tend to give the most consistant good pricing on these things. Oh and on CX-Ray Sapim spokes too as well as Brooks Champion Flyer Special saddles (the poms are best for the rest of the range). From the States I have only found a few things like when Jensonusa are having a sale and bikeman.com.
    Postage is slow and most things are cheaper elsewhere. Mainly due to your big postage costs taking away any savings.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rifraf View Post
    German sites include starbike.com and bike24.com . I've used both with good results but the German post is slow. Saying that the USA post to Australia is very slow as well whilst the Pommie post is very quick and usually under a week. Go figure
    Ze German sites are the b
    Ditto what rifraf has said, not personal experience with all the UK sites, but would add bike-discount.de and bike-components.de. Right on with great pricing on Brooks, Ortlieb, Vaude, many Shimano pieces, and especially the german brands (racks, bags, lighting, hubs).