mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Anybody get a LX M580 crankset for $124.99 plus 10% off at Nashbar?

Yesterday I emailed Nashbar to see if I could use the 10% off deal on their LX M580Crankset they were selling for $124.99. I received no reply back and when I checked the LX crankset on there web site today they now have it listed for $149.99. I guess they made a mistake with their $124.99 price but they could have at least emailed me back saying so. I will go and try and find one on Ebay now as I'm certainly not going to be buying it from Nashbar.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I ordered one last week, good deal- nobody else would match it.
    Nashbar says it has alredy shipped.
    looks like a pretty nice crank.
    If all else fails call em up.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Tekamaki, did you pay the $124.99 price with 10% off? I'll call Nashbar tomorrow and see what they say and if they do not honor the price i will never order anything from them again. I should have just bought the crank without asking about the 10% off then they couldn't just change the price like this.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Why call and ask? Just place the order. nm

nm.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Yeah don't call, just order it online. Whenever there is a deal thats too good to be true....calling in an order will just alert them to the deal. Performance and Nashbar say you can't stack coupons but ordering online allows you to. I just placed an order last week w/ 20% code that was only supposed to be on computers but it worked on everything at Nashbar....I didn't even order any computers/electronics.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tekkamaki
    I ordered one last week, good deal- nobody else would match it.
    Nashbar says it has alredy shipped. <iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-2087274-10453324?cm_ven=CJ&cm_cat=1477339&cm_pla=2087274&c m_ite=NEW+-+Performance+Bicycle+" vspale=0></iframe><iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2087274-10461127?cm_ven=CJ&cm_cat=1477339&cm_pla=2087274&c m_ite=New+-+Bike+Nashbar" vspale=0></iframe>
    looks like a pretty nice crank.
    If all else fails call em up.
    I also ordered mines last week with no problem, Should get here tomorrow

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Nashbar won't honor the price

I called Nashbar today and was told they would not honor the price because they have no way of knowing what the sale price was I was definitely stupid to send them an email asking about the 10% off and won't be doing something like this again.

Now I just have to find another LX580 crankset or maybe a Raceface Evolve at a good price.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Nahshbar now has %20 off of any order for the next day, still a pretty good deal for an lx crank and BB. (promocode- JUN85)

Let me correct myself I got mine for 125- miunus the $20 off deal going for orders over $100- It ended up being about $127 including tax and shipping.
    Is nashbar owned by performance? I was surprised to get charged Washington State tax

WTF
    I got one about a week ago w/ $20 off. $105 dollas!!! WOOOO! Only it still hasn't arrived. I shipped well over a week ago, and I'm getting pissed...maybe they do it intentionally when you get a good deal
    Dont wait, procrastinate now!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    There shipping is kind of slow. I usually do the 2 day for $3 more...especially if theres a great deal involved or a 20% coupon.

SuperInstigator
    Not as good a deal, but still pretty good...

Tim

Is the URL showing up????? It isn't on my screen...
    I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.

Members who have read this thread: 0