Dirt Huffer

Any TreeFortBikes coupon codes?

Looking for a coupon code for Tree Fort Bikes. Thanks.
    26" for life!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I haven't seen coupons forTreefort before.There was another thread a while back and the consensus was that it is all about the price matching with them.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    They price match... and have free shipping on orders over $125. I don't think I have ever seen a coupon code for them...
    "I have one speed. I have one gear: Go." -- Charlie Sheen

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I have ordered a lot of parts in the last week from them. I price matched every single one, and they had no issues matching any price I put in from legit sites. Plus, the free shipping is just an added bonus.

Their service has been top-notch for me, their answers have been quick and concise and they have been friendly.

They've made me a customer for life and I'll buy from them any time I need parts. Their price match feature more than makes up for any lack of coupons they may provide.

Dirt Huffer
    I know there prices are good, and i've order from them before without hassle. But, I saw the Enter Coupon Code box in checkout and thought I'd see if anyone had a code.
    26" for life!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I bought from them and was very satisfied with what I received. A few days after I got my parts another package arrived.

2 pint glasses.

Awesome
    =====
    bacon (is my dog)
    http://www.sbtec.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AC/BC View Post
    I know there prices are good, and i've order from them before without hassle. But, I saw the Enter Coupon Code box in checkout and thought I'd see if anyone had a code.
    That's the place to enter the price-matching stuff.

I have used treefortbikes.com with great success, always get awesome price matching, but even being in the next state over, they aren't too quick to ship orders, usually 2-3 days after it's place. With Universal Cycles, I usually have tracking the same evening.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

treefort/

easiest site to use + price match.......should be a model for all others.been there to pick-up an order-well organized for a bike store.no fancy frills or sales pitch's........who needs a super store?