mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Any Jenson coupons? How often???

How often does Jenson offer coupons? Or, have sales? I'm building a new bike and not in any hurry.

mtbr member
    about twice a year you get a 5 or 10% off customer appreciation email. usually their prices are so good it doesnt matter...but generally, twice a year.

They now have an outlet section that has some pretty amazing deals in it, check it out!

Don't touch me!
    Coupons? Somewhere betweeen rare and never. I vaguely remember the customer appreciation coupon, and I want to say free shipping... Let's get cracking with those coupons Jenson!!! Ever since the website revamp, prices on the stuff I'm interested in seem to be a little on the high side, but that could be inflation talking.
    [SIZE=3]No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]MCM# eleventy billion

[SIZE=2]No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I've had great service from Jenson. Their price match is excellent. I just want to buy something for under $20 and the shipping makes it seem a lot more expensive.

Map Maker
    Quote Originally Posted by thebreeze
    I've had great service from Jenson. Their price match is excellent. I just want to buy something for under $20 and the shipping makes it seem a lot more expensive.
    Do you live near a Performance bike? print off the Jenson Webpage and they will price match it - you skip the shipping charge.

of course they have to carry it. if not just wait till you have to get some other things like a chain and grips etc and get them all together from Jenson.

They run all their coupons and free shipping specials righ before Christmas - wait till next year.
    sign up for their email news letter - about once a week you'll get anemail with some sweet deals on it.
    Richmond, VA
    Ra-MORE mtb club