mtbr member
    May 2008

Any deals on baggie shorts or chamois liners?

Looking to pick up a new pair of shorts or just the liner. Anyone know of current deals going on?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    aerotech designs for chamois pads.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I'm not sure if these are the best deal, but I just got some 2010 Fox shorts from Wheelworld. Ventilators, reg $140 for $50, similar price for Sergeants and others.

mtbr member
    I was looking for a pair of shorts also, and ended up getting three, along with some other items. I got the TLD XC light shorts, the Fox Sergeant shorts for $40 each from Chainlove and I also scored the Sugoi Neo Pro chamois for $15 from Bonktown. If your not in hurry. I recommend you keep an eye on those sites. There has been a few good shorts popping up lately. In fact...I got to stop purchasing stuff off there or else my lady's gonna kill me.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by laztpn0i View Post
    I got to stop purchasing stuff off there or else my lady's gonna kill me.
    One love, and it's not her.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by agoura_biker View Post
    I'm not sure if these are the best deal, but I just got some 2010 Fox shorts from Wheelworld. Ventilators, reg $140 for $50, similar price for Sergeants and others.
    Cool, thanks. I think I'm going to pick up a pair of those. How's the sizing for the Ventilators?

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bank5 View Post
    Cool, thanks. I think I'm going to pick up a pair of those. How's the sizing for the Ventilators?
    Good timing, my shorts just arrived! I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they look good, especially for hot weather (which is what I wanted). The liner is mesh, lighter than the liners for my other Fox shorts, and the short material is light weight with some good mesh vent panels. Length is to the top of the knees. The chamois looks nice, pretty big but it looks like it will be comfortable. You should be able to tell from the description but there is only one small side pocket with the sunglasses wipe; that's good for me because I don't like to ride with stuff in my pockets, but I know some people like pockets.

The fit is exactly like the last few Fox shorts I've bought. I'm between a 34 and 36; I used to always wear a 34 when the shorts had an elastic waistband, but the past few years I've had to go with a 36 (couldn't be the extra 5 pounds I've acquired!) and adjust the waist smaller. It's the same with these. The waist adjusters are nicer than the ones on my other shorts.

Looks like it was a good deal! They are just what I was looking for!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by agoura_biker View Post
    Good timing, my shorts just arrived! I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they look good, especially for hot weather (which is what I wanted). The liner is mesh, lighter than the liners for my other Fox shorts, and the short material is light weight with some good mesh vent panels. Length is to the top of the knees. The chamois looks nice, pretty big but it looks like it will be comfortable. You should be able to tell from the description but there is only one small side pocket with the sunglasses wipe; that's good for me because I don't like to ride with stuff in my pockets, but I know some people like pockets.

The fit is exactly like the last few Fox shorts I've bought. I'm between a 34 and 36; I used to always wear a 34 when the shorts had an elastic waistband, but the past few years I've had to go with a 36 (couldn't be the extra 5 pounds I've acquired!) and adjust the waist smaller. It's the same with these. The waist adjusters are nicer than the ones on my other shorts.

Looks like it was a good deal! They are just what I was looking for!
    Awesome, thanks for the info. I'm in between a 34 and 36 too. Most of my jeans are 34, t36s are pretty baggie on me and I need a belt. I think I'll go with 34s -- I don't need to be showing any crack on the trails