Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49

    answer kashmirs - where to buy?

    I have seen them on the answer website....froogle says they are available at alfredEBike but AEbike says no..
    I am in Canada and am looking for any online retailer [US or cdn] that has them for sale.

    winter is coming, anybody got info on availability?
    thanks,

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nwmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,112

    Kashmirs are available

    Quote Originally Posted by dave66
    I have seen them on the answer website....froogle says they are available at alfredEBike but AEbike says no..
    I am in Canada and am looking for any online retailer [US or cdn] that has them for sale.

    winter is coming, anybody got info on availability?
    thanks,



    Dave ... the Kashmir winter boots are available for retail, give us a hollar at Red Barn Bicycles for more info.


    thanks, Chad

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49

    only on the interweb......

    situation: found the shoes i wanted to buy, but couldn't find anyone who would sell them to me [canadian distributor for answer had no idea if they even ordered any!] so i posted here.
    shop in montana posted and said 'sure i can sell you those'. Few friendly emails later and about a week in transit, my shoes appeared just in time fer 10 cm of snow [expected tonight]
    got about 75-80 k on the new kashmirs so far and love them - makes me wonder why i didn't buy winter shoes years ago.
    Chad & red barn cycles - great job & great customer service!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LititzDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    523

    Price?

    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtb
    Dave ... the Kashmir winter boots are available for retail, give us a hollar at Red Barn Bicycles for more info.


    thanks, Chad
    What's the price on the new Answer winter shoes?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    49

    125.00

    Quote Originally Posted by LititzDude
    What's the price on the new Answer winter shoes?
    - is what i paid and they are worth the money. Cant' say how they will hold up in brutal cold but ride home in a gale last night [just over 0 C, heavy rain] and feet got soaked, but were still warm.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nwmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,112

    Wink Enjoy !!

    Quote Originally Posted by dave66
    situation: found the shoes i wanted to buy, but couldn't find anyone who would sell them to me [canadian distributor for answer had no idea if they even ordered any!] so i posted here.
    shop in montana posted and said 'sure i can sell you those'. Few friendly emails later and about a week in transit, my shoes appeared just in time fer 10 cm of snow [expected tonight]
    got about 75-80 k on the new kashmirs so far and love them - makes me wonder why i didn't buy winter shoes years ago.
    Chad & red barn cycles - great job & great customer service!



    Dave...glad to see those shoes got there in such a hurry, and you're liking them !!


    later, Chad
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://redbarnbicycles.com/

Similar Threads

  1. My Answer To Kryptonite.
    By FireDog46 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 03:07 AM
  2. To buy or to build...(long)
    By MEC in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:59 AM
  3. Somebody buy this...
    By teamdicky in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 05:36 AM
  4. Best time to buy bikes?
    By Chiaroscurist in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 05:33 PM
  5. should i buy a 01 trek elite 9.8 or a 04 specailzied rockhopper comp...
    By NightLife in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 10:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •