mtbr member
    May 2008

Another Performance Problem

Just one more example of a really bad thing that Performance Bicycle has going for them.

Performance Article...

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    whats it say about the writer who ordered three times knowing that the first one was wrong? if the wrong one comes the first time, its going to keep being wrong.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsmoto
    whats it say about the writer who ordered three times knowing that the first one was wrong? if the wrong one comes the first time, its going to keep being wrong.
    My thoughts exactly... Why not call and tell them. If they shipped the wrong one they will likely pay return shipping and send new ones. He says nothing about what he has done to help rectify the problem. Granted he shouldn't have to, but it is likely that Performance doesn't know about the error. Rather than call them and try and fix the problem, he blogs about it. If he did call and didn't receive any results that's another story, but he never mentions that.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein

i would have contacted them when the first one showed up. not a chance they would have gotten 2 more orders hoping it was right.
    Brian <---- that would be me.

SHIFT_life