mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Announcing the launch of BicycleMob.com – There’s Power in Numbers.

What is BicycleMob?
    BicycleMob delivers one amazing deal on bike gear every day, with a twist - the more buyers, the lower the price! The price continues to fall as more cyclists join the Mob. Check it out at http://www.BicycleMob.com , starting on Monday, February 4th.

How does it work?
    Each Mob (item of the day) starts at 6am PST. When a new Mob begins, we'll show you the starting price, as well as the price drops that will take place as more people join the Mob.

Completing checkout locks in your item. Then it’s up to you – share the deal with your friends, cycling team, co-workers, or club using Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. The more people you bring to the Mob, the lower the price will fall.

At 2pm PST (or sooner, if an item sells out) the Mob ends. Everyone pays the Mob’s lowest price (yes, that means you could order an item, and end up paying even less than you agreed to!)

We then send email confirmations and ship the goods, the same day (or on the next business day, for Mobs that end on the weekend or holidays).

Get a free BicycleMob tee shirt
    We’ve worked very hard to make sure BicycleMob is perfect, but there is always room for improvement. Send us a bug report, great suggestion, or criticism we can use to be better, and you could receive a BicycleMob tee shirt.

We’ve partnered with SurveyMonkey to collect the feedback. To add your voice, simply visit BicycleMob Feedback Survey

How can I get the BicycleMob deal every day?
    First, visit the site and enter your email address where it says “Sign up for new Mob Emails”. We’ll send you the deal each morning. Second, make sure to “like” BicycleMob on Facebook, we’ll post the deal there daily too.

I don’t trust new, unknown online sellers
    That’s understandable. Here’s some info to set your mind at ease.
    • BicycleMob backs up our goods with a 30-day, no hassles return policy. You don’t need an RMA number or permission to make a return if it doesn’t work out.
    • BicycleMob uses industry standard HTTPS encryption to keep your personal information safe.
    • We pride ourselves on same-day shipment, so you can be riding your gear instead of waiting for it to ship.
    • Finally, BicycleMob is backed by Jenson USA, a BizRate top-rated online store with an excellent reputation.

Question or comment?
    There are some easy ways to reach us:
    • Post right here in this thread
    • Visit BicycleMob on Facebook
    • Via email

Watch this thread for daily deal announcements starting Monday, February 4, 2013.

Bicycle Mob – There’s Power in Numbers.
    jchristopher's Disclaimer - I work at:

Jenson USA

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Please offer competitve shipping price with USPS for canadians !!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by snoroqc View Post
    I'll 2nd that. You have a great idea but UPS is out of the question for Canadians.I'll give a Chainlove e.g. They offered a box of Stinger waffles for $12.95 - killer price. I was going to buy but when the only shipping option at check out was UPS, shipping was $36.00 plus we also get hit with stupid high brokerage fees from UPS as well as tax. Chainlove is useless to Canadians.

Trail Ninja
    From their test site FAQ:

Does Bicycle Mob ship internationally?
    Sorry, no, at this time Bicycle Mob ships to the USA only.

Subject to change, I imagine.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaxis View Post
    From their test site FAQ:

Does Bicycle Mob ship internationally?
    Sorry, no, at this time Bicycle Mob ships to the USA only.

Subject to change, I imagine.
    Can you share the FAQ URL?
    Thanks!

Hoki

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokidachi View Post
    Can you share the FAQ URL?
    Thanks!

Hoki
    https://test.bicyclemob.com/About/FAQs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerdawg View Post
    Thanks!

(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator
    As a forum sponsor and site advertiser, JensonUSA has posted this with our approval. We appreciate the support from JensonUSA and please help support Mtbr by browsing and shopping from our advertising partners.

-gregg kato, Mtbr.com Site Manager
    Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Mtbrcom

Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/Mtbr

Mtbr YouTube Channel

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by snoroqc View Post
    To start Bicycle Mob will be USA-only. We believe it's important for us to establish a very high service level before expanding; and sticking to the USA for now will allow us to do that.

As you know international shipping comes with many "what-ifs" and gotchas. Canada would certainly be at the top of our list for future international expansion, but we'll only launch when it's ready and done right.

Thanks for your interest!

Jenson USA

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    BicycleMob kicks off at 6am PST on Monday, February 4th (that's tomorrow).

We're bringing you the 2012 Camelbak MULE, MSRP $99. With the power of the Mob, you can pay as little as $44.99, a savings of 55%.

Until tomorrow, don't forget to:

1. Visit BicycleMob.com - Today's deal to sign up for email. We'll send you the daily Mob each morning.

2. Please visit BicycleMob's new Facebook page and become a fan, https://www.facebook.com/BicycleMob , we'll post the deal each morning.

Finally don't forget to complete the feedback form and claim a BicycleMob tee shirt. Thanks!

Jenson USA

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Good morning! Thanks for all the great feedback thus far, keep it coming. Your voice matters and will make BicycleMob better.

Today we're offering the 2012 Fox Ventilator short (MSRP $129.99) in Black or Grey for as little as $54.99, by far the lowest price on the web.

All day #1 orders went out yesterday afternoon, please check your email or online order status for tracking.

https://www.bicyclemob.com/

Jenson USA

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Wow this is awesome, thanks!

B.Ike
    why not keep it just mtb? chainlove lost its appeal when it started selling road stuff.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Wow, interesting business model...gonna bankrupt some gear junkies I bet, lol...
    I'm hoping you include Hawaii in your shipping deals...We always get shafted without even a discount when others in the US get free shipping deals and the like! It's really not that much $ difference to ship here!! And not very fair either.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks for the feedback! Be aware that customers in Hawaii pay the same shipping prices as any other USA state on BicycleMob.

Jenson USA

reading comprehension wat
    Deals are starting to warm up. RockShox Reverb 31.6mm 100mm travel 355mm length, starting at $260.
    I like to jump to conclusions, oversimplify, gossip, and participate in popularity polls.

mtbr member
    I wanted to like this deal. I check them out almost every day. The deals all seem to be cheap jerseys, overstock clothes and beanies and gloves.
    Where are the good deals on bike parts?!?

Old school BMXer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerdawg View Post
    I wanted to like this deal. I check them out almost every day. The deals all seem to be cheap jerseys, overstock clothes and beanies and gloves.
    Where are the good deals on bike parts?!?
    Yeah, just as bad as chainlove. I don't bother with either anymore. Great concept if they could have kept up the products. Unfortunately, now it's dead as far as I'm concerned.
    May the air be filled with tires!

Warrior's Society
    Looks like they shut the site down. Guess we don't need this Sticky anymore.
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.