mtbr member
    Sep 2010

AllSportProtection.com

Just had to share my recent experience. These guys are awesome and I will definitely use them in the future. I ordered a helmet and gloves because they were a great price and the shipping was free. I didn't receive an email with tracking info so I got on their live chat to see what was up. The guy(maybe a girl) let me know that the helmet was good to go but the gloves were on back order for 2 days. He/she then asked if any other glove would work for me. He/she started sending me links to more expensive gloves and then said that they would be marked down so I didn't have to pay extra. This blew me away. They gave me way more expensive gloves for $21. This didn't happen when I had a similar situation with bikebling.com. This place has good prices and great customer service.

Edit: They also set me up with 2 day shipping for free when I let them know I was taking a bike trip this weekend. Awesome place to do business with.
    Last edited by HowMaybesGo; 08-03-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    2011 Trek Scratch Air 8
    2011 Reign 2
    2008 Specialized p.2

MTB Mamba
    May 2007
    Chiming in with a positive experience of my own. Ordered a helmet and elbow guards on a Sunday when they don't have chat active and needed the stuff by Thursday. Sent them an offline message telling them I paid for 2 day shipping because I wasn't sure if the free shipping would get to me in time. Next morning I had an email from them telling me that they are actually located just a few hours north of me so the free shipping would get here in time. They adjusted my bill but still gave me the speedy shipping.

Helmet ended up too big and I was driving through their city on my trip further north and they said to just stop in and swap. So I did AND while I was there they had me try on some more expensive elbow guards and let me upgrade for free.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I also had good luck with them.