mtbr member
    Jun 2004

... and if we just ... 99 cent shipping AND 10% off at Performancebike

Use Shipping upgrade code 374683 combined with coupon code 6002324 on any order over $75.

Performance makes it hard because the fields for the codes are in different parts of the check out, you have to get them in the right spot.

FT

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

actually 20% off $100

same code 6002324 for 20% off over $100

Loser

Used 'em both...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBull
    same code 6002324 for 20% off over $100
    Used 'em both today, got the 20% surprise after checkout.

Gotta love MTBR!
    John
    Big Strings, Big Wheels, The Jisch Blog

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    THANKS.....99$ shipping and 95$ savings!

Thanks MTBR.
    Grand claims demand grand proof.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    my LBS quoted me 190 for the stuff i just bought at performance for 107. why would i want to spend that kind of money at a lbs, for the witty banter? i support local business as much as i can, but when in college 83 bucks is alot of beer and pizza,and basically everything i just bought, minus the tire. hope the order goes off without a hitch....

Don't touch me!
    +1. Saved a bundle ($50 coupon + $100 off) on a road fork. Just hoping they don't "lose" my internet order like last time.
    [SIZE=3]No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]MCM# eleventy billion

[SIZE=2]No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beeristasty
    +1. Saved a bundle ($50 coupon + $100 off) on a road fork. Just hoping they don't "lose" my internet order like last time.

damn...where'd you get those coupons? And what fork was it? I just bought a cheap roadie fork, but if I can get a deal like that, I might have to throw the cheap one on ebay.

Don't touch me!
    Used the 20% coupon + free shipping code. Easton EC90 SL originally $350, on sale for $250 - 20% off = $200 + $1 shipping.
    [SIZE=3]No offense to KB, but if I see another "Strong, light, cheap. Pick two" line on this site...

[/SIZE][SIZE=1]MCM# eleventy billion

[SIZE=2]No offense to thieves, but if I see another "Ride it like you stole it" line on this site...[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    I just tried the code and it says its expired, but it still shows it on performance's site. Could it be that they are on a different timezone and my procrastination screwed me? The 20% off code that is, shipping code worked fine.
    Last edited by fixinflag; 08-16-2006 at 12:52 AM.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)$]

Make sure you call their customer service...

Quote Originally Posted by fixinflag
    I just tried the code and it says its expired, but it still shows it on performance's site. Could it be that they are on a different timezone and my procrastination screwed me? The 20% off code that is, shipping code worked fine.
    I had the same problem placing my order last night but when I called their customer service (suprisingly they answered at 10:30 pm ) they told me there was a glitch on the website and to put the coupon code in the notes section and they would adjust my total.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Shipping code still works and 6001717 gets 10% off.

mtbr member
    I hope it doesn't work. I can't imagine what else I would buy since I bought so much with the 20% off a few weeks ago. I'm sure i can find something. Please don't work. PLEASE!!!!