Trail Ninja

50 off 250 HucknRoll code exp 8/7

6ES-1-E7LQF
    $50 off $250 code
    Expires 8/7/2011
    Still eligible for free shipping

Might be good to use on something like a GoPro, repair stand, new full face, or something that rarely ever comes on sale.
    Last edited by Varaxis; 07-29-2011 at 11:04 PM.

mtbr member
    awesome. Thanks.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaxis View Post
    6ES-1-E7LQF
    $50 off $250 code
    Expires 8/7/2011
    Still eligible for free shipping

Might be good to use on something like a GoPro, repair stand, new full face, or something that rarely ever comes on sale.
    Great thanks

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Thanks, worked great.

mtbr member
    used today. thanks for posting! even though I order from them quite often (once to twice a year) i never got the deal notification. I did get the one time use 20% before summer though.

Trail Ninja
    Check out Mr. Rebates while you're at it. Affiliates get paid if they drive traffic to these online retailers and get a commission if that traffic results in a sale and these "rebate" sites give you a large portion of that commission and profit off the remainder. Everyone wins: HnR gets your business, Mr Rebates gets whatever % from that sale that HnR offers to affiliates and keeps 1-3% of it and offers the rest to you in a few weeks. If you don't click a link from another site, HnR gets all the money.

I wouldn't be surprised if mtbr gets commission if you clicked through links posted on their forums, as they have some sort of shareasale thing going on. I find enough of these deals that I should probably set myself up as an affiliate, but that's likely bannable. Used to be some coupon/deal site based off the same thing that just served as advertising and was doing the same thing, but wasn't offering you any real discount. I'm betting they were banned, since I haven't heard from them lately. Last time I saw them they were trying to promote Jenson's fox fork sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 off 250 HucknRoll code exp 8/7-mrrebates.gif  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaxis View Post
    Check out Mr. Rebates while you're at it. Affiliates get paid if they drive traffic to these online retailers and get a commission if that traffic results in a sale and these "rebate" sites give you a large portion of that commission and profit off the remainder. Everyone wins: HnR gets your business, Mr Rebates gets whatever % from that sale that HnR offers to affiliates and keeps 1-3% of it and offers the rest to you in a few weeks. If you don't click a link from another site, HnR gets all the money.

I wouldn't be surprised if mtbr gets commission if you clicked through links posted on their forums, as they have some sort of shareasale thing going on. I find enough of these deals that I should probably set myself up as an affiliate, but that's likely bannable. Used to be some coupon/deal site based off the same thing that just served as advertising and was doing the same thing, but wasn't offering you any real discount. I'm betting they were banned, since I haven't heard from them lately. Last time I saw them they were trying to promote Jenson's fox fork sale.
    wow great stuff. Wonder if they can rebate via paypal instead?

Trail Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by kakachi View Post
    wow great stuff. Wonder if they can rebate via paypal instead?
    Yea. They do it in batches each month. The rebates actually stay in your account until you request a check or paypal.

Trail Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by kakachi View Post
    used today. thanks for posting! even though I order from them quite often (once to twice a year) i never got the deal notification. I did get the one time use 20% before summer though.
    The deals come in the form of cards that come with your order. In my case, it came with my Chainlove order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50 off 250 HucknRoll code exp 8/7-hucknrollcode50off250_8-7.jpg  

mtbr member
    Thanks for the link Varaxis, this may help me make my decision to buy a complete bike from them. I am assuming this works alot like BING use to, you make a purchase from a subscribed vendor and you earn a rebate that you can attain in 3-4 weeks.
    2013 SC Tallboy LTc
    2011 SC Tallboy C
    2010 Jackal
    2012 Heckler

Trail Ninja
    Yea, Mr Rebates works just like Bing Cashback. There's a load of 'em, such as FatWallet and eBates, but I like this one the best. Using codes such as the one I listed will negate the cashback though, unless you Mr Rebate lists it as a coupon.

Might wanna check the fine print to see it it limits the cashback to a certain amount. Like $100 per transaction or something.