Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

25% off all non-sale items at Wheelworld . . . or is it?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  eurospek 
#1 ·
Maybe someone can make better use of this than me.

Supposedly this discount applies to "all" non-sale items, today only, ends at midnight with code 2014GIFT.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the code to apply to ANY items on checkout attempts. I tried more than 10 items from different manufacturers (none with in-store only rules) and with various cart totals, but all checkout attempts returned "Sorry! Your order does not meet the discount criteria for the promo code entered."

Of course Wheelworld doesn't list any criteria anywhere on their site. Just the "non-sale" language in the frontpage promo. And its a holiday so you can't contact them to ask.

Anyone else have better luck?

Not a big deal to miss this, since I'm not a big Wheelworld fan anyway (good prices are rare, selection is weird, they charge shipping, etc) but they have a couple items that I would use at 25% discount.

#2 ·
Wheel World is like Weird World. Got the same coupon and also couldn't apply it. Like a hundred years ago they were a good eTailer. These days their inventory/selection is pretty limited for my tastes. Thanks for posting btw - I thought it was me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.