RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman

2013 Fox Forks at Tryonbike.com - CHEAP

if you're looking for a 2013 Fox fork or shock send an email to Andrew (sales @ tryonbike.com). They are a real bike shop also doing business via ebay and online. Great guy, and per Andrew, the can stock & distribute all the major brands & components.

I have no affiliation, I'm just a grizzled professional bargain hunter and this deal blew even me away.

ps - I paid yesterday at 3PM EST, fork was shipped same day and is due to arrive at my house today. I'm only a couple hours drive from the shop but still, to get it in FedEx's hands that quick is impressive.

EDIT: I received the fork. Exactly as promised. 4 stars all the way.
    Last edited by RTM; 10-19-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten." - Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    What fork did you purchase, and what kind of pricing did he quote you?
    http://kevinboyer.zenfolio.com/

*2014 Knolly Endorphin...Custom Build*
    *2013 Intense Spider 29...Custom Build*

GAME ON!
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

ride more
    Mar 2007
    They are good prices...

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Call Biker Bob. I paid over $100 less than what they want for the same fork.

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    Quote Originally Posted by fordohio View Post
    Call Biker Bob. I paid over $100 less than what they want for the same fork.
    Yeah, as the ad suggests, send an email for their best price. Don't rely on the eBay price or their website. If you find a better deal that's great. I just got a 2013 160mm Float 36 CTD that had previously been way out of my budget. Just passing along another option.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten." - Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Yeah, as the ad suggests, send an email for their best price. Don't rely on the eBay price or their website. If you find a better deal that's great. I just got a 2013 160mm Float 36 CTD that had previously been way out of my budget. Just passing along another option.
    Was it at least 15% off MSRP?

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Got my 2013 Reba rlt from them at a ridiculous price. Dealt with Andrew. They also price match. Great shop to deal with.

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    sent you a PM with the details.
    Last edited by RTM; 10-19-2012 at 04:59 PM.

mtbr member
    Thanks Guys! Due to our dealer agreements we cannot advertise our low prices or list them here. Please just send an email and ask for a quote: sales@tryonbike.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Any time i need a new Fox fork, i always call TRYON first. Easy to deal with and great prices. Thanks for being there for us poor people

mtbr member

Thanks!

Thanks for the support! This thread had helped us hook up a bunch of riders looking for new forks.

Also consider us for other high-end bicycle component purchases too! We're set up with many distributors and manufacturers and can provide competitive prices on any parts you need. Just send us your wishlist and let us give you a quote! Our goal is to give you the best prices and service with one-stop shopping. Let us know if you see a better price and we'll try to beat it.

sales@tryonbike.com
    Rochester Bike Shop | Tryon Bike

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Bought a 2013 F29 CTD from them this summer..Highly recommend them!

Excellent price, it was shipped same day, and they had near instant e-mail responses. And the deals don't stop at Fox products..Do yourself a favor and if you are looking for parts in general shoot them a message.

I've personally dealt (via e-mail) with Russ and Andrew on purchases, both great to work with.

It looks like I may be sending them an e-mail for another '13 F29 for my new singlespeed build.

-Gabe

mtbr member
    Thanks for the heads up.. Dropped them an email earlier. Hopefully they are as great as y'all have said!

mtbr member
    Just as a follow up, Andrew at Tryon is the most excellent individual I have dealt with regarding bikes or anything else for that matter for a very long time. He has taken the time to really help me out and answer my questions. Andrew will be my go to guy for anything bike from now forward without a doubt.

Prices are excellent as well.. WIN WIN!!