mtbr member
    Aug 2006

2006 Hope Mono Mini

Where can I get the best deal on 2006 Hope Mono Mini, the one with 2 piece floating rotors? Thanks in advance.

/td

mtbr member
    Feb 2005

i am in the hunt too-any one??

Jenson has them at 150/175 for the 1 piece/2 piece rotor-I am hoping to find lower than this
    Tim

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I like Universal Cycles. Their price is $187 less 10%, so $169 for the 2 piece. However if you spend over $300, as you would if you buy front and rear, they give 15% off so you'd be paying around $160 per set including 2 piece rotors.

https://www.universalcycles.com/shop...12&category=26

Speedgoat is also good but not cheap.
    2 wheels

mtbr member
    Feb 2005

universal cycles won't work

I just checked out the website and below the mono moni description is says: The prices listed on this product are rock-bottom. Unfortunately, no Price Matches or Coupons are allowed for this product.--then I tested it by added to my chart and trying the coupon code
    no dice!

mtbr member

It's going to be around $180 everywhere for the 2 piece rotors

Might as well support the good guys and buy from Speedgoat. $180 per end with free shipping. If you ever have problems or need product support they're the best in the business.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Another thing I'm considering is with the 2006 Hope Mono, mokamoo.com let you choose the color for the 2-piece rotor, I'm thinking red anodized rotors to go with red CK hubs .

But Speedgoat has a better price and free shipping (a total saving about 36 bucks over monkamoo.com). Has anybody try to get the colored rotors from speedgoat. I think I will have to give them a call.

Thanks guys!

/td

Edit: I called Speedgoat and talked a nice guy and was told that only black float rotor is avaliable for now...Deep thought....
    Last edited by mustardfj40; 08-29-2006 at 12:20 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Talked to Don at Monkamoo.com, he will match Speedgoat Price and free shipping...I really like the red anodized floating rotors to go with my red Chris King hubs. According to Don, Monkamoo is the 3rd largest seller of Hopes parts in the US and he seems pretty nice and knowledgable.

Thanks for all the help.

/td