20% off Art's Cyclery

Printable View

• 05-20-2014
    mtrain
    SAVE15 just worked for me on ordering a new rear tire.
  • 05-22-2014
    jvp108
    Thanks for the SAVE15, just used it to pre-order an e13 40t cog. Comes with b-screw and at $56 shipped, priced where these things should be.

e*thirteen Extended Range Cog Shimano Compatible
  • 05-23-2014
    westin
    20% is on now. Exclusions apply, of course, but there are some good deals to be had and great customer service with free shipping and returns.
  • 05-23-2014
    rscecil007
    Quote:

Originally Posted by westin View Post
    20% is on now. Exclusions apply, of course, but there are some good deals to be had and great customer service with free shipping and returns.

Is there a code?
  • 05-23-2014
    Ride-Aid
    Just saw an ad here on MTBR for the 20% sale. The code is Memorial20.

Art's definitely has won my business with their great deals, amazing (and accurate) available inventory, fast shipping, and great customer service. :cool:

Now what to buy before the deal goes away?? :confused:
  • 05-23-2014
    SS Hack
    20% off Art's Cyclery
    Thanks, time for junk.
  • 05-23-2014
    kickhorse
    A fool and his money are soon parted. Here I go again...!!!
  • 05-24-2014
    kalak
    pre-ordered e13 42t cog for only $52 w 20% off. take that oneup and wolftooth!!!
  • 05-24-2014
    Slow Danger
    I tried looking through the thread, but couldn't find whether this 20% off code works on sale items.
  • 05-24-2014
    bigkat273
    Re: 20% off Art's Cyclery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slow Danger View Post
    I tried looking through the thread, but couldn't find whether this 20% off code works on sale items.

Case by case basis. Just used it on a Renthal fatbar lite that was on sale. Just try it and see is the best way.
  • 05-24-2014
    Oh My Sack!
    Dropped into Art's today since they had a reduced price on Stan's goo. Finally decided to go tubeless since the price was good. 2 Stan's presta valves and a 32 oz bottle of goo, OTD for $33 with the MEMORIAL20 discount.
  • 05-27-2014
    mayonays
    Didn't get a chance yesterday, but code still works today. Unfortunately a couple of the items I needed aren't eligible for a discount. Fortunately, Art's had the best prices anyways!
  • 05-27-2014
    Raybum
    Damn Art's Cyclery is effective at separating me from my money.
    I do with their selection was a bit better and they'd discount the Shimano stuff!
  • 05-27-2014
    InertiaMan
    memorial20 code appears to be dead. Back to save15 :(
  • 06-02-2014
    JoePAz
    I just got a tire from Art's today and the SAVE15 is still active (as of 6/2/14)
  • 06-02-2014
    digifun
    Save15 is always active
  • 06-02-2014
    Wishful Tomcat
    Quote:

Originally Posted by digifun View Post
    Save15 is always active

Love Art's!
  • 06-15-2014
    Nubster
    Any new 20% codes at Art's before I order using SAVE15?
  • 07-01-2014
    rscecil007
    Anyone heard of any special coupon codes for the 4th? I think they did a 20% off last year, but can't remember.
  • 07-01-2014
    Nubster
    Figure there will be either July 4th sales or TdF sales coming up TdF starts on the 5th!
  • 07-02-2014
    jm2e
    Saw on Facebook: 20% off accessories
    Code: Freedom

Usually a bit of a crap shoot what counts as an accessory
  • 07-02-2014
    InertiaMan
    The FREEDOM code currently gets forced onto your cart when you go to Art's site. And you can't remove it (ie the remove button does nothing).

The net result is that you are now prevented from using the SAVE15 code, which is applicable to far more items. I was queuing up a tire order last night, and SAVE15 was working, and now this morning I can't get any kind of discount on tires or components.

Sort of an ironic choice of names for the current code . . .
  • 07-02-2014
    Wishful Tomcat
    Wow, that's really strange about the automatic addition of the FREEDOM code. Art's customer service is awesome though, I would think that with a phoned in order you could still take advantage of the SAVE15 coupon.
  • 07-02-2014
    InertiaMan
    Its probably an artifact of their system . . . maybe only one code is active at any time, etc. I tried another PC to avoid any cookie causes, but it still pre-entered FREEDOM.

I don't doubt that they'll fix me up when I call, I agree that their service is great. I was posting this more as a heads-up for others than as a complaint I couldn't correct.
  • 07-02-2014
    InertiaMan
    Anyone live in SLO?
    Slight tangent from the main topic thread . . .

Anyone lurking here who is a local Art's customer? If so, shoot me a PM. I need a favor, if someone is willing, to pick up and ship a small item that is "in-store sales only" and which is unavailable at my LBS.

I can send you a shipping label and make it easy to send using USPS provided envelopes, to minimize your hassle factor.

Thanks for your consideration . . .