mtbr member

2 Bike rack - $45 shipped

I saw this on dealnews and thought it wasn't too bad of a deal. I see a lot of people using these in their pics of their bikes.

Buy.com - RAD Cycle Gravity Bike Stand Bicycle Rack Storage or Display Holds Two Bicycles

I thought the 100lbs limit was a little comical for a 2 bike rack. Gotta have some margin I guess.

KVW
    Law abiding citizen
    Thanks dude just what I needed!
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

mtbr member
    I have this rack. Be careful with the mounting cups that touch the frames. I use a couple towels under each one to prevent scratching. The rubber on them wears quickly leaving bare metal exposed.
    2011 Stumpjumper M5 29er
    XTR 2x10 | Reba RL | Avid Elixir 7 | WTB Stryker TCS XC | Maxxis Ignitor

More Torque
    I have a couple of these. A few tips. Though "free standing", it is best to sink a screw through the top hole of the central spine and into a stud. If you want to get the bikes closer to the wall, you can remove the hooks that hold the bikes and slip a piece of inner tube or pipe insulation over the bare arm and rest the bike directly on top of the arm. The whole setup will be a bit more low profile that way.

-D

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DECIM8 View Post
    I saw this on dealnews and thought it wasn't too bad of a deal. I see a lot of people using these in their pics of their bikes.

*********************l/E8u5T[/IMG]

Buy.com - RAD Cycle Gravity Bike Stand Bicycle Rack Storage or Display Holds Two Bicycles

I thought the 100lbs limit was a little comical for a 2 bike rack. Gotta have some margin I guess.
    Very nice, needed this. thanks