mtbr member
    Jan 2004

15% off first-time customers at trisports.com

Not exactly a screaming deal, and it's mostly a non-mtb site, but just in case someone needed 15% off a full price item for their multi-sports:

Welcome to TriSports.com. All new customers are eligible to save 15% off their first order! Please enter Promotional Code SB15-W when checking out.

Note: Offer excludes already on-sale items, all bikes and certain manufacturer's items including Zipp, Polar, HED and Garmin Forerunner. Offer may not be combined with any other offer.

mtbr member
    Does this involve pouring lake water and sweat all over my headset and bottom bracket bearings and knowing nothing about bike handling?

JK, I'll have to look around and see if they've got anything I can use on my roadie.

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by danK View Post
    Not exactly a screaming deal, and it's mostly a non-mtb site, but just in case someone needed 15% off a full price item for their multi-sports:

Welcome to TriSports.com. All new customers are eligible to save 15% off their first order! Please enter Promotional Code SB15-W when checking out.

Note: Offer excludes already on-sale items, all bikes and certain manufacturer's items including Zipp, Polar, HED and Garmin Forerunner. Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
    Does anyone have any reviews of this site? Are they legit?