mtbr member

$70 Inno Bike Tray for Factory roof bars

Never used this, or seen one.....but doesnt seem too bad to get bikes up on the roof and not having to buy aftermarket crossbars. plus the Thule and Yak trays are typcially $100+ new.

thru axles would need a "fork up" adapter. but $70 shipped doesnt seem too bad.

INNO Fork Lock II Bike Mount - 2010 Overstock - Free Shipping at REI-OUTLET.com

banned
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtylerdurden View Post
    Never used this, or seen one.....but doesnt seem too bad to get bikes up on the roof and not having to buy aftermarket crossbars. plus the Thule and Yak trays are typcially $100+ new.

thru axles would need a "fork up" adapter. but $70 shipped doesnt seem too bad.

INNO Fork Lock II Bike Mount - 2010 Overstock - Free Shipping at REI-OUTLET.com
    The price is pretty good. Would like to hear from someone who has this.

More Torque
    Quote Originally Posted by gridtalker View Post
    The price is pretty good. Would like to hear from someone who has this.
    I have the Inno fork lock I, which looks to be the same, except for having more of a standard tray. I'd say that this is a good deal. It works well mounted to factory bars, and the lock is basic, but it works ok. It goes on and off the car quickly, and is well made.

-D

Short-Change-Hero
    I purchased the INNO Lock 1 from the outlet store with their 30% off coupon and it works pretty good. It definitely is a cheap mount with the overlap at the handle being fairly thin plastic but it works for what it is intended for. For the time being it will be a great lock until I decide to spend on something more expensive. But like my brother said, if someone wants to get the bike off the rack the lock no matter if it is a Thule, Yakima or cheap INNO will not stop a determined thief. If nothing else it is a good deterrent.

Oh and if you are an REI member you will get the automatic 30% off in your cart plus free standard shipping. Mine was $55 with the coupon to my door, with the INNO Fork Lock 1 being $89 on sale right now in the outlet.
    Inbred 29r (Purple People Eater)
    HH Thumper (Blackheart)
    Bikes for Boobs F*ck Cancer! One too many, 6/24/13. Miss ya ma'.