Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

$377.48: Fox 32 Float 100 Remote Fit, White, 1.5t, 15QR

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  govertime 
#1 ·
Just received an e-mail with a coupon for 50% off any sale item on DepartmentOfGoods. I was checking out what I could apply it to when I noticed the Fox 32 Float 100 Remote Fit, White W/ Custom Logo, 1.5t, 15QR was on sale for 25% off: Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 100 Remote Fit from Departmentofgoods.com

If I add it to my cart and apply the 50% off coupon the price goes down to $377.48. Unfortunately they won't ship it to Canada but maybe someone can grab a deal.

I'm still looking to see what else I might use the coupon for but if I can't find anything I may just post if here in a few days but I think their coupons are pretty easy to get.

#4 · (Edited)
Would it be possible to adjust the travel on this?

I imagine this question is more or less addressed in different ways but I'm just not familiar with the various fox platforms and iterations that other responses may or may not apply.

Closest answer I was able to find is... maybe... (From Fox consumer service website in the Quicktech folder -> 2002-2012 & 2013 80 - 120 FLOAT/F-Series Travel Adjust)

#7 ·
I'm not sure that is the correct model (RLC?).

Also, I believe travel adjust listed as a feature (via a knob or some other mechanism 'on the fly') would be different from the ability to modify the travel via spacers and a service/breakdown (which may or may not be listed on the fox product page (unlikely).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.