mtbr member
    Jan 2005

$2500 for an 06 Enduro Expert

Hi guys, anyone seen a better price than $2500 for an 06 Enduro Expert? Wheelworld has them advertised for that much but if I can get my local shop to pricematch a lower price that would be even better.

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBidnezz
    Hi guys, anyone seen a better price than $2500 for an 06 Enduro Expert? Wheelworld has them advertised for that much but if I can get my local shop to pricematch a lower price that would be even better.
    I doubt you'll get an answer about this in this forum. AFAIK, you can't buy a Specialized bike from a web store. Even Wheelworld makes you come into the store to buy the bike. (That's what their web site says.)

If your LBS is willing to pricematch Wheelworld's price, I say go for it.
    Last edited by KevinB; 08-23-2006 at 05:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB
    I doubt you'll get an answer about this in this forum. AFAIK, you can't buy a Specialized bike from a web store. Even Wheelworld makes you come into the store to buy the bike. (That's what they're web site says.)

If your LBS is willing to pricematch Wheelworld's price, I say go for it.
    Thanks...I've owned 3 Specialized bikes already so I'm familiar with the policy. I was just seeing if there might be a better price that that...which is pretty sweet IMO.