Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,959

    Spinergy Xyclone enduro ?

    Anyone know how many engagement points for the rear hub ? Thanx

  2. #2
    qui
    qui is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    56
    24 points like all xyclones, just beefier rim and less spokes on enduros and supplied with 20mm conversion caps.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,959
    Quote Originally Posted by qui
    24 points like all xyclones, just beefier rim and less spokes on enduros and supplied with 20mm conversion caps.
    Thanx. When I heard the rear was built by Hadley I assumed it was the whole nine yards - looks like that would be just the freehub ??? 24pt's is a deal breaker for me having 72pt Kings.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: taterbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by keen
    Thanx. When I heard the rear was built by Hadley I assumed it was the whole nine yards - looks like that would be just the freehub ??? 24pt's is a deal breaker for me having 72pt Kings.

    Why? I have Xyclone Disc on one bike and Kings on my 29er. Both are good wheels. The Xyclone is a very good set of bombproof wheels. Never had a problem. And I have had no problems with the Kings either.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,959
    Quote Originally Posted by taterbug
    Why? I have Xyclone Disc on one bike and Kings on my 29er. Both are good wheels. The Xyclone is a very good set of bombproof wheels. Never had a problem. And I have had no problems with the Kings either.
    Not a durability issue - I am quite spoiled by the 72pt engagement vs. having only 24pt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •