mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Spank Spike Race28 XX1 adapter?

I have a set of Race28's and want XX1 on the rear. Only part I dont have is the hub adapter. Any one know if the XD adapter will fit? I got the set at the Sea Otter and was told there is an adapter from Spank and one would be sent to me, but no one is returning my emails.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbrixie View Post
    I have a set of Race28's and want XX1 on the rear. Only part I dont have is the hub adapter. Any one know if the XD adapter will fit? I got the set at the Sea Otter and was told there is an adapter from Spank and one would be sent to me, but no one is returning my emails.
    Hi there, Mike from Spank here....we will have XX1 adapter freehubs available in just a few weeks I hope. Just a small modification required to dial them in right now! You can contact us at info@spank-ind.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Got your email Mike. Didn't hear from you and thought maybe I got blown off...I appolgize for not being patient..lol. Hope the surgery wasnt anything serious. Anyway, sent you a reply and the adapter is the last part I need. I picked up my cassette and shifter today. I got an ass load of overtime coming up so It aint like Im gonna be out riding for a couple of weeks any way. Shoot me an email if you need my address again.

Oh and by the way....I have a couple of rides in on those wheels. Running them tubeless with Hans Dampf tires. They are sweet! Cant wait for North Star and Downieville!!!