Can you experienced users please help with a few points? Thanks!
People mentioned these two tires when I posted before about wanting practical city tires for my 26" f/s mb. I'll tire-switch, keeping my knobbies for the dirt and using city tires to cope with paved streets, glass, curb-hopping and general urban hazards. I've checked all the threads and reviews, but have a few question areas I wish I knew more about before I place an order. Also, there's not much info out there on the Big Apples.
BIG APPLE (2.0 size):
- do they corner well on wet streets?
- how is the puncture resistance?
- how difficult are they to get on and off?
- how do the tires perform on city conservation area-type dirt trails?
HEMISPHERE (1.95 size)
- general cornering?
- wet street cornering?
- difficult to get on and off?
If there's anything else you'd like to say about the tires, please do!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »