Grams Light Bikes

Pacenti DL31 & Hadley Hub Wheelset

Pacenti DL31 Rim And Hadley Hub Wheelset | Mountain Bike Review

Anyone try out either the Pacenti DL31 rims or Hadley hubs? Thoughts?

The last tire I tried with wheelset, was the super fat Vee Rubber Trail Taker 2.4 tires, one of my new fave tires.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    From what I've been hearing, Hadley hubs are the bees knees, but know one knows about the pacenti rims

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I haven't built any of the DL31s, but Pacenti does sponsor a World Cup DH team that thrashes on them on a regular basis.

I have built some of the TL28s, and they're nice. The SL23 road rims are also really nice.

Hisforever
    after some research I had this exact wheelset built for a 27.5 bike. its a solid wheelset! the goal: build em to last..... been running hrII's which don't roll the best so I'm looking for some better rolling tires as the dirt has dried up. the rims seem wider than the dt 5.1's I was running before. similar to the mavic 321's.

hubs are amazing. love them!
    Jesus Saves

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHEEB View Post
    after some research I had this exact wheelset built for a 27.5 bike. its a solid wheelset! the goal: build em to last..... been running hrII's which don't roll the best so I'm looking for some better rolling tires as the dirt has dried up. the rims seem wider than the dt 5.1's I was running before. similar to the mavic 321's.

hubs are amazing. love them!

Nice! I just ordered a front wheel with a wtb i25 rim and gold hadley hub through prowheelbuilder.com. The rim choice was so hard that I just ended up going with the best deal. But wtb makes the only 2.5" 650b tire that I'm aware of, the "breakout", so hopefully the wtb combo could be a winner. It's either that or maxxis high roller 2, 2.4", super tacky.

Please post pics and a sound vid of the rear if ya want!