Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I have Panaracer Rampage on my wheels on my 29er for third winter and love it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

New Panaracer Rampage 2.35

Quote Originally Posted by SideShowJohn View Post
    Anyone running the Rampages on a HT 29er?
    I have it on the front of one bike; but it would be very slow for the rear. I've recently tried a Geax Gato on the front too and it seems faster and bigger for about the same weight - I think I'm liking it more.

mtbr member
    I ran them front and rear with tubes on my fully rigid single speed 29er. I am also running them on my carbon 29'er with good success tubeless. They work well on sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by SideShowJohn View Post
    Anyone running the Rampages on a HT 29er?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodword View Post
    I ran them front and rear with tubes on my fully rigid single speed 29er. I am also running them on my carbon 29'er with good success tubeless. They work well on sand.
    I don't at this point want to read the entire thread. I had a look at the Panaracer website and don't see any reference to whether there is a 29" "tubeless ready" version of this tire. In fact the only 29" seems to have most of the technical features omitted. I'd like to try it but there doesn't seem to be a tire that works for me. Am I missing something?
    The trouble with having an open mind is that people will insist on trying to put things in it.

mtbr member
    I am running the non-tubless 29 tire as a tubeless tire. It works fine with some sealant on a Stan's rim. I do not know if Panaracer makes a UST 29 Rampage.

Paste eater
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodword View Post
    I am running the non-tubless 29 tire as a tubeless tire. It works fine with some sealant on a Stan's rim. I do not know if Panaracer makes a UST 29 Rampage.
    2.35 rampage works great with sealant on a stans rim. I still love this tire and holds up great in Moab so that's a double bonus!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7