Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 389
  1. #301
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    329
    Hi,

    does the EXO has only the sidewall buffed-up or is the bead also reinforced (TL ready, sort-to-say?)

    Thanks

  2. #302
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    42
    So this is what I have gathered about the Ikon (which WAS my favorite tire).

    1. if you use stans it's probably going to eventually develop the blistering/bubbling you see here on this thread.

    2. maxxis appear to have a great employee that even comes on this thread and gives some nice info about the ikon.(thank you bhowel)

    3. If you know anyone that works in a bikeshop ask them how much they enjoy dealing with QBP in regards to the ikon and sealant.. according to maxxis sealant voids the warranty. Matter of fact, Per bhowels suggestions on this thread I contacted maxxis to setup a warranty only to get this email back.


    Thank you for contacting Maxxis.

    We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your Ikon tire. Please return the tire to where it was originally purchased to begin the warranty claims process. You may also refer to our complete warranty policy by following the link below:

    /Bicycle/Bicycle-Warranty.aspx]Bicycle Warranty

    Please note that Maxxis does not condone the use of sealant of any sort. Use of sealant will void any and all warranty.

    If you have any further questions about this process, you may also contact our warranty department at (866) 509-7067.

    We hope this information helps, and again we apologize for the trouble you are having with your tire.

    Sincerely,

    Maxxis Support Team


    I have now been through 2 Ikons that both blistered. Teammates have also been through multiple ikons that blistered. Long story short. We've switched over to specialized fasttrack (2012 version) because they are just as light and most importantly THEY WONT VOID YOUR WARRANTY IF YOU USE SEALANT.

    Maxxis: You've got a problem with this tire. Don't think so?? ask QBP. You are also dreaming if you think that the people you are specifically making these tires for (competitive XC riders/racers) use tubes. It's specifically this ikon rubber, because on my urban bike I've had stans in my maxxis HolyRollers for over 3yrs now and those never ever blister.

    Sucks i am out $55.00x3 because of these defective tires, and also friends/teammates that I have suggested these tires too. haha they were all happy to see it happen on mine finally because I was giving them a hard time telling them "you must have got the bad batch". Looks like they are all bad batches.

    BTW you will know that your ikon will blister when you start seeing what looks like water spots all over the tire. My friend saw that on my first one and goes "you are about to get some bubbles on your tire" and I asked him how he knew that. He said "that's the exact thing my previous 2 did just before the bubble came out". Not sure if that info helps maxxis or not, but I don't think it matters at this point.

    I will miss you ikon.

  3. #303
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bholwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,119

    Don't throw away your Ikons

    Quote Originally Posted by combfilter View Post
    So this is what I have gathered about the Ikon (which WAS my favorite tire).

    1. if you use stans it's probably going to eventually develop the blistering/bubbling you see here on this thread.

    2. maxxis appear to have a great employee that even comes on this thread and gives some nice info about the ikon.(thank you bhowel)

    3. If you know anyone that works in a bikeshop ask them how much they enjoy dealing with QBP in regards to the ikon and sealant.. according to maxxis sealant voids the warranty. Matter of fact, Per bhowels suggestions on this thread I contacted maxxis to setup a warranty only to get this email back.


    Thank you for contacting Maxxis.

    We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your Ikon tire. Please return the tire to where it was originally purchased to begin the warranty claims process. You may also refer to our complete warranty policy by following the link below:

    /Bicycle/Bicycle-Warranty.aspx]Bicycle Warranty

    Please note that Maxxis does not condone the use of sealant of any sort. Use of sealant will void any and all warranty.

    If you have any further questions about this process, you may also contact our warranty department at (866) 509-7067.

    We hope this information helps, and again we apologize for the trouble you are having with your tire.

    Sincerely,

    Maxxis Support Team


    I have now been through 2 Ikons that both blistered. Teammates have also been through multiple ikons that blistered. Long story short. We've switched over to specialized fasttrack (2012 version) because they are just as light and most importantly THEY WONT VOID YOUR WARRANTY IF YOU USE SEALANT.

    Maxxis: You've got a problem with this tire. Don't think so?? ask QBP. You are also dreaming if you think that the people you are specifically making these tires for (competitive XC riders/racers) use tubes. It's specifically this ikon rubber, because on my urban bike I've had stans in my maxxis HolyRollers for over 3yrs now and those never ever blister.

    Sucks i am out $55.00x3 because of these defective tires, and also friends/teammates that I have suggested these tires too. haha they were all happy to see it happen on mine finally because I was giving them a hard time telling them "you must have got the bad batch". Looks like they are all bad batches.

    BTW you will know that your ikon will blister when you start seeing what looks like water spots all over the tire. My friend saw that on my first one and goes "you are about to get some bubbles on your tire" and I asked him how he knew that. He said "that's the exact thing my previous 2 did just before the bubble came out". Not sure if that info helps maxxis or not, but I don't think it matters at this point.

    I will miss you ikon.
    Combfilter,

    I'm not sure if that email was sent by our sales team or our Warranty Department. The Warranty Department knows we are making exceptions to our warranty policy in the instances of tread separation, and I think the sales team does also, so I'll need to look into the matter. Did you state in your email that your tire had blisters (in other words, were they aware that it was a tread separation issue?)

    Sorry for the frustration. Please call the Tech Center at (866) 509-7067 to begin the claims process.
    Tire Design & Development Engineer. The opinions expressed in this forum are solely my own.

  4. #304
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    497
    Not sure this has been answered already but I just bought a pair of Maxxis Ikons and I plan to set them up tubeless on my newly purchased Sun Ringle Charger Experts which have a rim width of 28mm. I saw bholwell mention "If you look closely on the sidewall of the Ikon, there is a marking saying "recommended use 21mm rim"".

    Is this going to be a problem? Does this tire perform better on a narrower rim? I'm a little worried now - these tires aint cheap!
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  5. #305
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    292
    I bought 4 Icons in the past year and of the 4, 3 have developed blisters. I have a feeling that the 4th will do the same, but I just recently put it on and have yet to see the final outcome. I bought 1 at a local LBS and 3 online at one time. I have yet to return any of them via shipping, but will. The tire I bought locally was the only tire that was used on the front and the one which lasted the longest. This tire was the one that developed the latest blister. I purchased it sometime last summer, but it still has plenty of tread left. It hooks up awesomely out here in the desert and would hate to abandon this tire, but will if they don't hold up.

  6. #306
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIZycle View Post
    I bought 4 Icons in the past year and of the 4, 3 have developed blisters. I have a feeling that the 4th will do the same, but I just recently put it on and have yet to see the final outcome. I bought 1 at a local LBS and 3 online at one time. I have yet to return any of them via shipping, but will. The tire I bought locally was the only tire that was used on the front and the one which lasted the longest. This tire was the one that developed the latest blister. I purchased it sometime last summer, but it still has plenty of tread left. It hooks up awesomely out here in the desert and would hate to abandon this tire, but will if they don't hold up.
    Jeez...

    Just to be clear, the sealant causes the blisters or this would occur even when running tubes?
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  7. #307
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Stugotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIZycle View Post
    I bought 4 Icons in the past year and of the 4, 3 have developed blisters.
    Were you using Stan's sealant with them?

  8. #308
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugotz View Post
    Were you using Stan's sealant with them?
    No, I am/was using Slime Pro.

  9. #309
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post
    Jeez...

    Just to be clear, the sealant causes the blisters or this would occur even when running tubes?
    I have no idea, but it seems as if the plys of the tire are separating within the tire. As if there is not enough adhesive/heat or whatever bonds it all together during the tire making process.

  10. #310
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    451
    Just saw this thread. I hope I get lucky with the 2 x Ikon EXO's I ordered this morning for a Solo entry at 24hrs of OP.

    I ran the same set of Ikon EXO's on my SS 29'er all last year and they took a massive amount of abuse, performing well in trg and racing all kinds of endurance events.

    Sadly there's so much snow and cold weather up here that I won't get much of a chance to check the new Ikon's out before I fly down to Tucson. Fingers crossed they perform as well as they have in other races.

  11. #311
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    497
    Can some one who's experiencing these blistering issues actually post some pictures of it please?
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  12. #312
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post
    Can some one who's experiencing these blistering issues actually post some pictures of it please?
    I would if i could figure out how to attach images to this site.

  13. #313
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Stugotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post
    Can some one who's experiencing these blistering issues actually post some pictures of it please?
    Go back about 5 or 6 pages and you will find them.

  14. #314
    KVW
    KVW is offline
    Law abiding citizen
    Reputation: KVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugotz View Post
    Go back about 5 or 6 pages and you will find them.

    I take it you mean this?




    Quote Originally Posted by newportl View Post
    I've loved my IKON tires. They have been a huge improvement over the Ardents I was running previously. They are incredibly grippy and fast. Running tubeless with Stans on Mustang TLR rims. That said, the rear tire let go explosively on Saturday going over some loose rocky stuff - I heard and felt a concussive pop and this was the result. I'm not really sure what happened.

    The tire is not pierced through the casing, it just looks like the tread separated from the wall of the casing.

    Air was seeping out and would not seal.




    EDIT : 126 total miles on this tire.


    That sucks... now i have serious second thoughts. I might return one for now and just run one in the rear to see what happens. If a blow out occurs, it is of course a hellva lot easy to handle when it's the rear tire that goes than the front, especially if you're cornering.

    It's funny because when I ordered these, I had to order for two difference places because the first shop only had one in stock. The second tire I got from, Bike Bling. But Bike Bling was sitting on my order because they didn't have it in stock either. Normally I'd be a bit annoyed, but in this case I thought oh good, I'll call em real quick and cancel that order!

    I call them and the guy says, "oh that went out today actually". So I ask them what's their return policy. He asked, "why do you want to return it already, you haven't even got it yet?" I tell him that people are reporting on mtbr that their failing and it has me spooked. Wow... that got him started on a rant about how I shouldn't trust what ppl say on mtbr. There's no accountability, anyone can post anything, and how they have nothing but positive feedback over the hundreds of maxxis tires they sell (Kenda being a different story) ... basically that mtbr is full of **** and to at least give it a try.

    Now I understand it's possible that people can come on here with an agenda... and I would be suspicious normally, especially if that person mentions 'what other tire they are switching to' like combfilter did about changing to a "specialized fasttrack" tire but when multiple ppl start chiming in with multiple failures, I can't help but start to become convinced! I really had high hopes for this tire - this was going to be my first tubeless attempt. But since I am planning to keep one tire for the rear, can anyone still tell me if a 28mm rim is ok with this tire tubeless like i asked earlier?
    "Single track is for pansies!
    I blast down a mountain once, and in my wake, lies a new single track for the rest of you."-sm

  15. #315
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post
    Not sure this has been answered already but I just bought a pair of Maxxis Ikons and I plan to set them up tubeless on my newly purchased Sun Ringle Charger Experts which have a rim width of 28mm. I saw bholwell mention "If you look closely on the sidewall of the Ikon, there is a marking saying "recommended use 21mm rim"".

    Is this going to be a problem? Does this tire perform better on a narrower rim? I'm a little worried now - these tires aint cheap!
    I ran them tubless on Sun's for most of last summer including 5 race's without so much as a hiccup. Super fast and traction well beyond what you would think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maxxis Ikon EXO 29er "Long Term" Review-2.jpg  


  16. #316
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bholwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post
    I take it you mean this?








    That sucks... now i have serious second thoughts. I might return one for now and just run one in the rear to see what happens. If a blow out occurs, it is of course a hellva lot easy to handle when it's the rear tire that goes than the front, especially if you're cornering.

    It's funny because when I ordered these, I had to order for two difference places because the first shop only had one in stock. The second tire I got from, Bike Bling. But Bike Bling was sitting on my order because they didn't have it in stock either. Normally I'd be a bit annoyed, but in this case I thought oh good, I'll call em real quick and cancel that order!

    I call them and the guy says, "oh that went out today actually". So I ask them what's their return policy. He asked, "why do you want to return it already, you haven't even got it yet?" I tell him that people are reporting on mtbr that their failing and it has me spooked. Wow... that got him started on a rant about how I shouldn't trust what ppl say on mtbr. There's no accountability, anyone can post anything, and how they have nothing but positive feedback over the hundreds of maxxis tires they sell (Kenda being a different story) ... basically that mtbr is full of **** and to at least give it a try.

    Now I understand it's possible that people can come on here with an agenda... and I would be suspicious normally, especially if that person mentions 'what other tire they are switching to' like combfilter did about changing to a "specialized fasttrack" tire but when multiple ppl start chiming in with multiple failures, I can't help but start to become convinced! I really had high hopes for this tire - this was going to be my first tubeless attempt. But since I am planning to keep one tire for the rear, can anyone still tell me if a 28mm rim is ok with this tire tubeless like i asked earlier?
    If it makes you feel any better, the number of failed tires we are seeing is very low compared to the number of tires sold. Also, all of the warranty claims tires I have seen have a considerable amount of wear on them, so worst case scenario: you get a lot of use out of the tire, it blisters, and you get a brand new tire. And if the tire does blister, you'll likely notice it before the blister pops. And if you don't, the loss of air pressure is not very rapid- it would be similar to getting a flat on a regular tubed tire.

    Also to everyone out there, know that we are working on rectifying this issue. In the meantime, we will take care of you.
    Tire Design & Development Engineer. The opinions expressed in this forum are solely my own.

  17. #317
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    42
    bholwell. You are a great employee and I think it's really cool that you actually follow up in a public thread regarding your products. I am not being a smart ass.. I really think that. Like you don't see employees of Kenda on here standing behind their products. However, I have now replaced all but one of my ikons with fast traks.. My LBS is sick of me and others regarding these tires, but 2 of the 3 have been replaced so I am moving on. I just came back to this thread, because I remember coming here before i bought the tire and reading about it. After knowing so many teammates and other people having this exact same problem it's not just a fluke. The response about sealant from maxxis just made me laugh because again.. Who in the COMPETITIVE XC world uses tubes? Specialized has embraced the sealant, maxxis has not.

    my last ikon.


    bholwell - I used the link you pasted in a earlier post of this thread. It was the link to the warranty page that you do the auto form.. I seriously posted a link to each post that you posted saying get in touch with the warranty dept. I also posted the links of other people having the same problem, but you saw the response..

    It's cool man.. 2 of my 3 ikons are swapped out at this point and I am real happy that spec. has made the fasttrak in a 29x2.2 now and with an actual weight on my scale of 566g. I appreciate your effort in these post.

    Your point about getting use out of the tire...well it's kind of true on this 2nd ikon My first warranty thru LBS i had about 200miles on that tire. On this 2nd one I had 4-500mi. You are also correct that you will typically notice before the tire starts to blister because it will "seap" little wet spots around the tire. I have a pic. I expect to get 2k miles on a rear tire.. All my racing ralphs, and past spec. tires have. Heck even my maxxis crossmarks have.

    wet spots


    The purpose of my posting is that I know maxxis has a voice (aka you) that might get the word back up to the deveopers of these tires. The word would be, "get on the sealant technology support or get left behind". Sealant is about a much as fad as 29" tires...

  18. #318
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bholwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by combfilter View Post
    bholwell. You are a great employee and I think it's really cool that you actually follow up in a public thread regarding your products....
    Thanks for the kind words.

    I agree with everything you have said. I have gotten to the bottom of the matter, and I've taken steps to ensure it will not happen again. The response you received was incorrect, and again, I apologize for it. Someone from the Warranty Department will be contacting you today.

    I hope you decide to send your tires to us for inspection and replacement. This would be beneficial to us, and you could ride or sell your replacement tires.

    And I know it's not much consolation, but we are working to correct the issue.
    Tire Design & Development Engineer. The opinions expressed in this forum are solely my own.

  19. #319
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by KVW View Post

    Now I understand it's possible that people can come on here with an agenda... and I would be suspicious normally, especially if that person mentions 'what other tire they are switching to' like combfilter did about changing to a "specialized fasttrack" tire but when multiple ppl start chiming in with multiple failures, I can't help but start to become convinced! I really had high hopes for this tire - this was going to be my first tubeless attempt. But since I am planning to keep one tire for the rear, can anyone still tell me if a 28mm rim is ok with this tire tubeless like i asked earlier?
    Yes I came on here with 2 agenda's actually. 1. was to follow up on the thread title "long term use review". 2. was because I saw that maxxis is actually paying attention to this thread and I knew this thread was a direct "voice" if you will, to get to the developers of this tire. I used the fast trak as an example of a company embracing a technology that maxxis is not.

    If you get nosy and look through the rest of my photobucket pictures you will see that I truly did replace it with a FT and actually took time to weigh it. Let me make it easier on you, and just give you a direct link.
    http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...114_105345.jpg

    No I don't work for specialized nor am I some fan boi of them. I have no agenda to push their products. Matter of fact I do not own one specialized bike. (niner, niner, soulcycles, trek) are the current brands I have. bottom line is I need a 29x2.2 fast rolling light XC tire. ikon is one, ft is another, kenda sb8 is another.. Not like there are huge choices out there for lightweight, large volume, fast rolling 29x2.2's

    also, do note that I am not blind to the fact that maxxis actually has an employee looking to see what people are saying about their tires. This is a huge deal. So it's not all bad...Fact is that this rubber compound does have an issue, and it looks like they are working to resolve it.. You might get lucky. Look how many happy owners there are out there.

  20. #320
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13
    deleted
    Last edited by voltaire; 02-02-2012 at 10:00 AM.

  21. #321
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13
    I know this is a 29er tire thread, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the blistering is showing up in the 26 inch Ikons as well?

  22. #322
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4
    I have used the Ikon tires for about a year. Mostly as a front tire ridden in mostly dry conditions in the Arizona area. The tire has very good handling characteristics, and seems to have a sweet spot when I run them at 25-27PSI (front) off road. On mixed trails/hard pack/street I go up to 28-29PSI, but they are more prone to sliding out in the loose stuff.

    The Ikons rates fairly high up in low rolling resistance. I used an Ardent front tire previously (as well as many others), which I liked, but the Ardent was significantly heavier and had a tendency to abruptly slide out in loose dry conditions. Unfortunately, in desert conditions, you almost always need to run a tire sealant because of all the thorns/stickers you pick up on the trails. Like so many others, my Ikon tire eventually delaminated/bulged (see photo of areas), and it was fortunate I was running them with Stan's, as it sealed the leak while out in the boons. I will say that I had a fair amount of mileage on the tires (~9 months), but they should have lasted at least another 3-4 months. Since I did get decent mileage out of it, it got tossed.

    It would seem that the frequency of the blistering and delamination is actually common/expected, as it is frequently reported in repeat users of this tire, which is surprising at the cost level of these tires. Needless to say, I did replace the defective front tire with another Ikon that I had, the handling is really quite good, and they handled well in the rocky desert conditions without any sidewall problems. I will probably switch to another tire when my current one wears out (or delaminates), which is unfortunate because it is a very good all around tire and a quick roller. Good tire for the rear, but I use cheaper alternatives that works as well (Michelin Wild Racer 2.1), since I wear out the back tire fairly quickly. I commend the manufacturer on replacing defective tires, dealing with other tire manufactures, I couldn't event get a response back. Hopefully the issue will be resolved at some point in the future, but the frequency of this problem is concerning and one I haven't seen in any of the other tires I have used through the years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maxxis Ikon EXO 29er "Long Term" Review-ikon-tire-bulge.jpg  

    Last edited by MKSJ; 02-15-2012 at 10:35 PM.

  23. #323
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    820
    Without reading throush 13 pages of reviews, are the Ikon's a big nono to use with sealant in general or just Stans? I've used Caffelatex on my 26" Ikon's and so far no blistering has occurred.

  24. #324
    HTFU!
    Reputation: S.O.B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    726

    To Stans, or Not to Stans, That is the Question

    Quote Originally Posted by bassn View Post
    Without reading throush 13 pages of reviews, are the Ikon's a big nono to use with sealant in general or just Stans? I've used Caffelatex on my 26" Ikon's and so far no blistering has occurred.
    I was wondering the same thing. I have had this tire mounted with Stans (on Mavic C29SSMAX rims) since October w/no problems thus far (LOVE the tire). I have been riding it ~ twice a week, but sometimes switch to an Arch wheelset w/ RR's), which means the tires can sometimes go for a week or more without being ridden. So now, whenever I am in the Garage, I rotate the Ikons cw a few inches to ensure Stans is not pooling in one spot for an extended period of time. Don't know if that will help prevent the blistering, but it can't hurt.

  25. #325
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4
    I think it is hard to predict when/why the blistering occurs, some riders report it after several hundred miles, others after many more miles. In my case the tires lasted 9 months (>2K miles), I don't think it is an issue of sitting or rotation, as I use 2 sets of front wheels/tires for different conditions. I have looked at the inside of the Ikon tire after many miles, and haven't seen any integrity issues. I did note that in my case that the tire bubbles started from an area where it looked like I might have had a thorn puncture.

    What I think might be occurring, is the Stan's seeps between the tire's ply casing and the tread either through porosity or in an area of damage through a puncture. I presume one of the components of Stan's is causing the separation of the tread layer from the casing. Others have reported that the Stan's might be dissolving or interacting with one component of the tire. Haven't seen this with other tire manufacturers tires, but it might be a production issue when making the Ikon tire that there is insufficient bonding between the casing and the tread, or the Stan's weakens the bond. Can't say it occurs with other tire sealants, most of the cases I have read are with the use of Stan's. Unfortunately Stan's is one one the best tire sealants and the Ikon is a really nice all around tire. The Caffelatex is claimed to be gentler and kinder to tires (no Ammonia), and seems to have equally positive reviews as a sealant. It will be interesting to see if there are any reports of blistering with this sealant over time.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •