mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Maxxis Ardent 29 UST

So I ordered some 29 UST tires back in March and I'm still waiting for them to arrive. The vendor I ordered them from states that they have spoke to Maxxis direct and they have no ETA on when they will receive them from their Chinese production facility. Not sure how much longer I can wait. Is anyone else having issues getting a Maxxis Ardent 29 UST tire?

Dan

mtbr member
    Jul 2003
    Same problem everywhere. I'm surprised a vendor would let you order a "not in stock" item. Not a good practice. Everywhere I've looked either doesn't list them, or if they do list 0 in stock. So your not alone.

Good Dirt
    "I do whatever my Rice Cripsies tell me to!"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny P
    So I ordered some 29 UST tires back in March and I'm still waiting for them to arrive. The vendor I ordered them from states that they have spoke to Maxxis direct and they have no ETA on when they will receive them from their Chinese production facility. Not sure how much longer I can wait. Is anyone else having issues getting a Maxxis Ardent 29 UST tire?

Dan
    Dan, these are made in Taiwan, not China. I can check on the ETA for the next shipment as soon as I return to the office on Monday.
    Tire Design & Development Engineer. The opinions expressed in this forum are solely my own.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bholwell
    Dan, these are made in Taiwan, not China. I can check on the ETA for the next shipment as soon as I return to the office on Monday.
    Nice! Thanks for your help.

Dan

mtbr member
    Okay Maxxis is now in the "Awesome" category for me.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny P

Dan
    Dan, I've been told we have plenty in our California warehouse. Also it looks like Hawley has some in stock, so if your LBS can order through them that might be the best route.
    Tire Design & Development Engineer. The opinions expressed in this forum are solely my own.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Dan, I've been told we have plenty in our California warehouse. Also it looks like Hawley has some in stock, so if your LBS can order through them that might be the best route.
    Thank you! I truly appreciate it. I will reach out to them.

Dan

Slow But Still Pedaling
    Eager to hear a report on these tires!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Finally!

After waiting over 2 months they finally arrived Getting them dirty tomorrow

Maxxis Ardent 29 UST-p1000218.jpg