El CicloPath!!!!!!!
    Nov 2012

Kenda Telonix/Nevegal

Anyone running this combo?

I havethe Nevegal 2.35 on the front and the Telonix 2.20 on the real. Previously, I ran a Nevegal 2.1 on the rear, but never really felt stable or confident with that combo. The Telonix kind of looks like a "rear" tire and the combo has been pretty good for me the last 2 months. I like the quality, ride, and hadling of these tires. I know the Nevegal has a follwoing, but I've not heard of the Telonix up until a few months ago.

R.I.P. DogFriend
    I ran the Telonix on my Giant Reign as a rear tire with a Nevegal in front, and thought it was an excellent combination. The Telonix is definitely a better rear tire for me than the Nevegal. It rolls faster and has better traction. I wish they made a 29er version now that I ride the larger hoops.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fachiro1 View Post
    Anyone running this combo?

I havethe Nevegal 2.35 on the front and the Telonix 2.20 on the real. Previously, I ran a Nevegal 2.1 on the rear, but never really felt stable or confident with that combo. The Telonix kind of looks like a "rear" tire and the combo has been pretty good for me the last 2 months. I like the quality, ride, and hadling of these tires. I know the Nevegal has a follwoing, but I've not heard of the Telonix up until a few months ago.
    If you like it, use it. The Telonix has massive traction, especially on soft/loose/rocky terrain. There is no way I would call it "fast" other than it keeps you on the trail and moving forward.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common