mtbr member
    Apr 2008

kenda klaw xt 26

I see lots of people with 29 version, however few if any with the 26. An i the only person who rocks the klaw? I bought it to deal with the wettest summer in history for my region and with it less wet, i still love them. I find they have lots of bit, climb roots well and when i do get to mud sections they plow through them like sm8 never could.

Does anyone else run klaw xt?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008

Kenda Klaw XT 26

The klaw came on my bike. I chewed up the rear tire pretty good a long time ago. The front tire seems to be indestructible. It has great grip and is very tough.
    I looked around, but can't find the 2.1 klaw anywhere.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by uncomplientspud
    I see lots of people with 29 version, however few if any with the 26. An i the only person who rocks the klaw? I bought it to deal with the wettest summer in history for my region and with it less wet, i still love them. I find they have lots of bit, climb roots well and when i do get to mud sections they plow through them like sm8 never could.

Does anyone else run klaw xt?
    The Klaw in both sizes was discontinued a couple of years ago.

Almost any tire (that is not a semi slick) will do better in mud than a Small Block Eight.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    well that answresmy question then. No wonder they were such a great price. Any suggestions for a replacement tire?