Formerly NattyBoh74...

IRC Tamashi and Maxxis Hansventure. Front or reaR?

i have an IRC tamashi race compound i think, and a maxxis hansventure. i wanted to know what tire would work best where. i was thinking hansventure in the front and tamashi in teh rear. anyong think of anything else? and if you dont mind tellin me why yoy chose tha ( im new to tires and i dont know much, so sry if it sound ignorant)

Thanks

i got both of these 14 dollars shipped, so i thought id try them out. and they still have th nipples on the tread. cant beat that.
    Last edited by mroneeyedboh; 11-20-2006 at 06:45 AM.

just along for the ride
    I use the maxxis hansventure as a front tire on my heavy trail bike, works fine with the top of the Y pattern hitting the ground first, other way round the tire seemed to want to drift in the turns. That tire is really fine when you start to lean it over. It has the DH casting so its very heavy but rolls really nice and can be run down to the high teems in pressure with very little squirm. Not familiar with the IRC tire, have fun!

Formerly NattyBoh74...
    thanks alot, do to place the tire you mean if im sitting on the bike and lookin at the front tire the "Y" would be just like that? it would be upright not upside down? hope im getting this right haha

again thanks

just along for the ride
    Looking down from the bike yes the Y should be like the letter, when it rotates around it will be upside down when it meets the dirt. Have fun!

Formerly NattyBoh74...
    again thanks buddy