Flaccid Member

Hadley Racing Hubs and customer service

It's really a bummer sometimes when you read about folks having problems with their wheels, bearings or hubs whining on MTBR. Well, there is a solution: Support companies that have great support and service. You rarely hear when it goes right.

I'd like to share a positive experience I had with Hadley hubs. First off, they are easy to work on. Give them a call at 909 946-6780 M-F 8:30 to 5 pm Pacific time. Secondly, they almost always have the part you need in stock.

I've put 800 miles on mine in 2.5 months, riding them hard. I weigh 240 pounds wet. Hadley hubs are Clyde friendly, and have great engagement.

Mike has always been able to get me up and running again promptly, with parts, lube and advice. If you can not get it sorted out yourself, send your wheel in and Mike will take care of it. The only wear items I've seen on my hubs was bearings and pawls needing R & R. My hubs are from 2004 and still rolling and going strong. I will probably get 5000 miles on my Niner this year, no problem, on Hadley hubs.

Info:

Hadley Racing Hubs and Precision Components
    1937 W 11th St. Unit A
    Upland, CA, 91786

email mike@hadleyracing.com

I've had nothing but the best of service from them, and can say also the same from Niner Bicycles. Choosing makers with exemplary service has made my life easier and stress free, and has proven to me to be worth the investment.

In this day and age, businesses that do right by you should be rewarded with your business. It's rare, and refreshing to find it out there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    i agree 100% on the praise of Hadley. i have had some unusual problems w/ mine, but they could not have been better about solving the situation. no matter what the problems are, if a company does everything possible to help ya out , as fast as they can, i'll stay w/ them all the way.
    breezy shade

I always bleed like this.
    I just called Mike the other day for something simple. Turns out all I needed to do was add a washer to my front axel to fix my problem. So instead of saying "add a washer" he takes my name and says he'll send me an extra one. No one does that anymore. They say "add a washer". Hadley says "You can add a washer but I am going to send you one anyway just to make sure you are taken care of".
    Old world service. Worth every dime I spent.

Flaccid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorBehavior
    I just called Mike the other day for something simple. Turns out all I needed to do was add a washer to my front axel to fix my problem. So instead of saying "add a washer" he takes my name and says he'll send me an extra one. No one does that anymore. They say "add a washer". Hadley says "You can add a washer but I am going to send you one anyway just to make sure you are taken care of".
    Old world service. Worth every dime I spent.
    Noted, same situation for me, called on Monday AM, Tuesday by 10 AM, UPS was delivering the part. Good product, outstanding service. Thanks Mike! You da Man!

Let's fly!
    +1 for Hadley. I lost the nut to my front axle. I don't have QR, I have the bolt-ons, so it takes a special nut. My bike was not rideable without the nut. Anyway, I called Hadley and Suzanne said she would send a new one same day. When it arrived, she had put 2 in there -- I guess to keep me up and running if I ever did it again!

Flaccid Member
    For certain, my next hubs will be Hadley. It is for this reason that I built up a set of 29er wheels for a Clyde friend on Hadley Hubs a month ago, for his Niner RIP.