Sweep the leg!

Ghetto Tubeless and Anti-freeze

I was working on my ghetto tubeless conversion yesterday and had some success without adding the Stan's I bought in the fall. It did go flat roughly 4 hours later. After reading everyone's posts on this thread I have a couple of questions...

-on a 29er roughly how much Stan's should be added (Nanoraptor, Jones ACX, Conti Vapor)
    -has anyone added anti-freeze to Stan's? if I understand correctly the AF reduces evaporation of the sealant. While I'm not worried about Wisco's summers, I am curious if it will help. Or as Team Dickey said, "I'm partial to overkill."
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Sweep the leg!
    Bueller...
    Authorities speculate that speed may have been a factor. They are also holding gravity and inertia for questioning.

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    Just mix in winter grade windshield washer fluid.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

Sweep the leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeEight
    Just mix in winter grade windshield washer fluid.
    at what ratio? Do you have a starting point for this chemistry experiment?