mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Geax Lobo loco on XC bikes- opinion

Hi,

I'm thinking about using the tubeless ust geax lobo loco on my xc bikes,with the combination of 2.1" on the rear and 2.3" on the front.
    My style is: flat parks roads,off road hills and singles (both quick and more technical),rockier off roads (like desert etc).I love both fast flats and slower technical/off road trails.
    My bikes has 4 inch rear suspension and front 100mm. (Fox F100RLC)
    I'd appreciate your opinion on this tyres combination (and specifically on Geax) for this type of bike and riding's style.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf1
    Hi,

I'm thinking about using the tubeless ust geax lobo loco on my xc bikes,with the combination of 2.1" on the rear and 2.3" on the front.
    My style is: flat parks roads,off road hills and singles (both quick and more technical),rockier off roads (like desert etc).I love both fast flats and slower technical/off road trails.
    My bikes has 4 inch rear suspension and front 100mm. (Fox F100RLC)
    I'd appreciate your opinion on this tyres combination (and specifically on Geax) for this type of bike and riding's style.

Thanks!
    Geax makes some really good tires. I like the Lobo Loco, especially in the 2.3 as it is sized smaller...more like a 2.1. The are great in the dry but not so good in the wet.....give them a try