mtbr member
    Apr 2004

BWW - Bicycle Wheelwarehouse

Anyone purchase a wheelset from them recently? Website seems to be semi updated, they don't seem to be a forum sponsor anymore.

Always was hard to get in contact with them before, even worse now......

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    It sucks! I hate the new website! Last week I was planning on buying something I saw in the forum and lo and behold, no forum! I'm done with them (at least for now )

A wheelist
    Quote Originally Posted by lewke View Post
    Anyone purchase a wheelset from them recently? Website seems to be semi updated, they don't seem to be a forum sponsor anymore.
    Their site changed about 4 days ago and they haven't been a forum sponsor for many months.
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike T. View Post
    Their site changed about 4 days ago and they haven't been a forum sponsor for many months.
    Ah ok, so it'll take some time before its updated and have the forum back up......their response to phone messages and emails needs work too, almost impossible to get a hold of them.....

mtbr member
    I just emailed them and got a quick response. I had bought some wheels from them several years ago, the rear hub started playing up, got no response through email, and the parts they said they would ship to me never showed. So I through them in the shed. I saw them today and took a shot in the dark, emailed them to see if they could fix the rear hub, and they responded within a couple of hours. Will see how the process goes. I think they have pretty good service for a small company, better than some of the big box companies (Sears, not bike related) I have dealt with recently.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    yeah,their response to phone messages and emails needs work too, almost impossible to get a hold of them.thanks